Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Tracks
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 597 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Safety Car/Yellow Flag Problem

Apr 2012

Safety Car/Yellow Flag Problem

In rFactor 1 i recognized a problem in rfactor which is also in rfactor 2 .

If the full course is yellow and the safety car is coming often players overtake under yellow without a penalty.
    So they can mix up the order of the grid before passing the line.

If it is able to fix this problemit would be much more realistic and just fair because some driver reduce their speed under yellow and others drive like on a hotlap to be first behind the safety car.

btw: If this system would be to difficult for the drivers it should be able to turn on and off .

Greets Mathias

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @gorkichang Where I race 

Registered
    Feb 2012
    I agree. Once the full course yellow is called and cars go through the next marshall on track with the yellow flag and/or SC signal, all car positions should be recorded and so everybody should be called to stay behind the car he should (unless the car in front is offtrack or has just crashed).
    I can't see the point why some drivers just are so aggresive when this situations happen just to try and get some places before reaching the safety car (no sportmanship there at all)
    Want to join a friendly league? Join us at SR4L -> www.simracers4life.com SR4L Calendar ID: ht799srsg4nrqd849pen2m3kkg@group.calendar.google.c om

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

Passed on