Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Tracks
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 850 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: 10 laps at Spa, Monday 23.00 (gmt +3)

  1. #1
    Postipate's Avatar
     

    Registered
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland

    10 laps at Spa, Monday 23.00 (gmt +3)

    Server name: --Spa 10 laps--

    Last race at Monza was great, so I decided to make still one event before my holiday ends. This time track will be Belgium Spa and 10 laps. Hopefully we see many players again If anyone is intrested, spread the word and comment something to this post!

    Race info

    Weather will be sunny this time (too hard track for rain and I got lot negative feedback last time .Everybody should come 1 hour earlier to qualifying if you want good start position (you can still join the server after the qualifying). Pitstops are not forced. Car will be bt20 and we will use Belgium Spa. Let's hope we can have clean race!

    1st place prize will be "Rfactor 2 theme" postcard which I will send personally Value=priceless
    (Sending will reguire atleast 15 participants)


    Session times MONDAY 30.7.2012
    Practice 21.00 (gmt +3) (60 minutes) (19.00 at London gmt +1)
    Qualifying: 22.00 (gmt +3) (45 minutes) (20.00 at London gmt +1)
    Warm up: 22.45 (gmt +3) (15 minutes) (20.45 at London gmt +1)
    Race: 23.00 (gmt +3) (25 laps) (21.00 at London gmt +1)

    Server Settings

    Car: Bt20
    Track:Spa
    Fuel Normal
    0% Damage
    Weather: Dry
    NO forced pitstop (you can take pitstop if you want)

    Download mod from server if you dont have it allready!
    If you have any questions or suggestions, reply to this thread!

    Rules

    No crashing on purpose!- admin will give time penalty after the race if needed.
    Race will restart by admin, if we will see big crash at start.
    No driving aids! only auto clutch is allowed

    Server is open allready

    ----------------------------------------------------------
    "Spa 10 laps" results:

    1. Piortekpeer 0.36.07.175
    2. DJCruicky +00.07.359
    3. Postipate +00.53.695
    4. Robert H + 01.22.338
    5. vittorio 9/10 laps Engine
    6. mel1c +1 lap
    7. Ed Straker +1 lap
    8. noel coelho + 1 lap
    9-26 were DNF

    Fastest lap: Robert H: 3.34.859

    -------------------------------------------
    Spa 10 laps" qualifying results:

    1.Keikei: 3.32.634
    2.Robert H: 3.33.155
    3. Piortekpeer 3.33.795
    4.DJCruicky: 3.34.480
    5.Postipate: 3.35.457
    6.gorgias1976: 3.36.821
    7.deak1944: 3.38.346
    8.mel1c: 3.39.879
    9.Fergy: 3.40.571
    10.Cour1: 3.44.322
    11. 1959nikos: 3.50.039
    12.b d shooter: 3.56.146
    13. noel coelho: 4.04.000
    14. Julien Grantz: 4.07.400
    15.SteveB: 4.23.524
    16 vittorio: no time
    17. Warpig: no time
    18. Kries: no time
    19 J. haulass: no time
    20 Kat: no time
    21 Hedlund: no time
    22. Flo_Flo-f1: no time

    ------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Postipate; 07-30-12 at 05:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Hedlund_90's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Photo/Screenshot sharing profile Where I race LiveRacers Driver Page 

    Registered
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    If monza was much fun then this is even better! I'm sorry I probably will not manage to get home from work in time. MAYBE for the race but no qualifying for me, and probably I will be to tired to do very well on the track But I hope I get home in time!

  3. #3
    Postipate's Avatar
     

    Registered
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedlund_90 View Post
    If monza was much fun then this is even better! I'm sorry I probably will not manage to get home from work in time. MAYBE for the race but no qualifying for me, and probably I will be to tired to do very well on the track But I hope I get home in time!
    I can still change the starting time if everybody wants but it has to be monday, becouse sunday is ARI event and im not able to race thursday.

  4. #4
    Hedlund_90's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Photo/Screenshot sharing profile Where I race LiveRacers Driver Page 

    Registered
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Postipate View Post
    I can still change the starting time if everybody wants but it has to be monday, becouse sunday is ARI event and im not able to race thursday.
    I don't know. If I manage to get home to race I'm happy. No need to qualify. And it's fun to start in the back too I think, because you can take many positions

  5. #5
    KeiKei's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

    Registered
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Think I'll be there!

  6. #6
    1959nikos's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race 

    Registered
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    ARI races are sunday night, so its good thinking not to collide.
    I ll be there, I ll spread the word, just stay away of weather if you can, or make it to a small portion of race, otherwise its...powerboating again...

  7. #7
    Postipate's Avatar
     

    Registered
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by 1959nikos View Post
    ARI races are sunday night, so its good thinking not to collide.
    I ll be there, I ll spread the word, just stay away of weather if you can, or make it to a small portion of race, otherwise its...powerboating again...
    15 players tested server without rain last night and it was good So no rain this time!

    OT: http://www.youtube.com/channel/HCc8dFGwliqSI awesome youtube channel!

  8. #8
    vittorio's Avatar

     PC Specification Where I race 

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Postipate View Post
    Nice find! Thx.

  9. #9
    hoover's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race rF2 Rank Laptimes 

    Location
    OWL, Germany
    Knowledgeable member
    Sorry I won't be able to make this one, race start time is way too late on a normal weekday for me.

    Thanks for organizing this "mini series" though and have a great race! I may be able to join praccy for a few laps though.

    All the best, Uwe

  10. #10
    hoover's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race rF2 Rank Laptimes 

    Location
    OWL, Germany
    Knowledgeable member
    I've now changed the track / car promotion on rf2 rank to point at the bt20 @ Spa:

    http://rf2.gplrank.info/

    Cheers, Uwe

  11. #11
    Postipate's Avatar
     

    Registered
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by hoover View Post
    Sorry I won't be able to make this one, race start time is way too late on a normal weekday for me.

    Thanks for organizing this "mini series" though and have a great race! I may be able to join praccy for a few laps though.

    All the best, Uwe
    Thanks and welcome I uploaded my times to rf2 rank.

  12. #12
    Nuno P's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Space
    hmm Spa, if there was only a Spa download link ...

  13. #13
    Hedlund_90's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Photo/Screenshot sharing profile Where I race LiveRacers Driver Page 

    Registered
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    I drove a few laps at Spa this evening, but with Spark. I wish more people liked this car because it's very drivable to me. The Brabham seems so easy and slow after driving Spark, so maybe it was good training I will need it, because I have no time for practice tomorrow. Hopefully I can join the race though

  14. #14
    Postipate's Avatar
     

    Registered
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuno P View Post
    hmm Spa, if there was only a Spa download link ...
    Hi Nuno! Spa is part of 1960's World class racing mod. Download 1.0 and update it to 1.1. Download link below.
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/1396-Downloads

  15. #15
    Postipate's Avatar
     

    Registered
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedlund_90 View Post
    I drove a few laps at Spa this evening, but with Spark. I wish more people liked this car because it's very drivable to me. The Brabham seems so easy and slow after driving Spark, so maybe it was good training I will need it, because I have no time for practice tomorrow. Hopefully I can join the race though
    I hope we will see tomorrow!

  16. #16
    Nuno P's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Space
    Quote Originally Posted by Postipate View Post
    Hi Nuno! Spa is part of 1960's World class racing mod. Download 1.0 and update it to 1.1. Download link below.
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/1396-Downloads
    OMG i thought you guys were talking about a modern Spa Mod Thx for not laughing Postipate
    Last edited by Nuno P; 07-30-12 at 12:03 AM.

  17. #17
    Postipate's Avatar
     

    Registered
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Practise starts in 2 hours

    edit: 1 hour

    edit2. Practice started, 1 hour to qualifying and 2 hours for race!

    edit3. Qualifying started an 1 hour to race!
    Last edited by Postipate; 07-30-12 at 02:59 PM.

  18. #18
    Hedlund_90's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Photo/Screenshot sharing profile Where I race LiveRacers Driver Page 

    Registered
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    i will remind my brother to join this race, i dont think i will manage to get home in time

  19. #19
    Ryno917's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Wish these races were more in my timezone, and I had the time to do them! >.<

    I love the old Spa. Good luck all!

  20. #20
    Postipate's Avatar
     

    Registered
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno917 View Post
    Wish these races were more in my timezone, and I had the time to do them! >.<

    I love the old Spa. Good luck all!
    You can make your own series if you want with good computer and internet connection! Send me pm if you want help

    edit. Qualifying started !! 15 players allready joined. 30 minutes to race
    Last edited by Postipate; 07-30-12 at 03:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •