Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Mediafire
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 815 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No Gear Change possible

Registered
    Feb 2012

No Gear Change possible

I have a problem in the Formula Renault mod suddenly no gear change is possible, I can change gears without any problems and I also see that the gears are changed in the game, but the Car remains at about 100km/h (so i the first Gear) even when I change to Automatic Gearing it is the same Problem. The problem exists only in Formula Renault, I have uninstalled the mod, but nothing helps, someone knows the problem? Thanks in advance.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2010
    In the controls menu try searching for Pit (speed) limiter.. Assign a button to that and when driving out of the pits, press that button. The speed limiter is deactivated and you can start racing..

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTrFreak View Post
    In the controls menu try searching for Pit (speed) limiter.. Assign a button to that and when driving out of the pits, press that button. The speed limiter is deactivated and you can start racing..
    Hi Thanks for the Answer, but this is not the Problem, the Pit Limiter is off, i can change the Gears but the Car behaves as if the first gear used...
    Intel Core i7 2600 3.4Ghz / AsRock z68 Extreme4 Gen3/ GTX 770 / 32GB RAM / OCZ Agility 3 SSD/ WIN7 64 /Playseat "S&V", Thrustmaster T500 RS F1 Wheel Integral

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Luc Van Camp's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @ISITrackTeam 

Hmm, that makes little sense. Could you try letting the AI take over control for a while [i key by default I think], and then take over yourself again?

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Check the gearing in the garage, see if they're all set really short. I suspect you're trying to load a setup from a different (fixed gear ratios) car.

Registered
    Dec 2010
    would be interested to see a video of it happening.. you could record with FRAPS or just off-screen with your mobile phone, just to give us an idea what's happening