Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Mediafire
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 791 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Acct. ReActivation.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile Where I race rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Dec 2010

Cool Acct. ReActivation.

I requested a Refund a few months ago but never got it.. Can I just ReActivate my acct.? I tried through the Mod but it's a no go!
    Maybe I just should have kept the Mod since I know I was going to get it anyways lol

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

I've requested info on what is the right way for you to do this...

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile Where I race rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Dec 2010
    thanks!

Newer Member
    Dec 2011
    I had exceeded my activations and had to request a reset via email, it was a Saturday night and I expected to not be able to play, I had a reply within an hour and it had been done.

Good work ISI

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

Mitt, email purchase@rfactor.net and tell them you want to repurchase. Unfortunately you requested a refund before we fixed something, so we have to do it manually. They'll help you out.

Registered
    Dec 2010
    Thanks Tim Email has been Sent! Where are the fish Pictures?

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7

I downsized to one tank, kept Piranha for a bit, then sold those and bought a lot of other fish that require less maintenance, haven't taken many photos lately or had the time to do much maintenance.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race Modding Group: MoFo Eng Co 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    I has Irukandji.
    well... hehe plastic ones
    They look real but

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    i reinstall my game activation are ok but when i try login i have this message
    Login attempt resulted in unknown server response. Login attempt was not successful.
    thanks

ok i fixed sorry
    Last edited by mikecart; 05-25-12 at 11:31 AM.