NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 674 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Build 85 Discussion Mk II

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 Photo/Screenshot sharing profile LiveRacers Driver Page iGP Manager Link 

Quote Originally Posted by osella View Post
    And I can see 1.060, since I havent installed the update before this one.. and of course formula masters doesnt work grrrrrrrr
    Gonna reinstall directly with 85 but, uh.
    You were supposed to do that anyway. The Formula Masters does not work with any previous build.

Registered
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wheatley View Post
    Did you have any in build 49 that you forgot about? It sounds like you are describing the software falling out of realtime, which is usually caused by FFB on a wheel which can't take rF2's FFB. What wheel are you using?
    G27 and no I have been through a few builds.. NONE on this system though.. I7 3770 on z77 mb with a 680 gtx on 3 screens.
    I have always simply installed, set controls and graphics and ran with no issues whatsoever..

As a side note.. it appears the same as a few builds ago going into DEV mode.... ALSO my whell does act like its all weird-ed out when I am trying to drive (like 1/20 speed)..

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Luc Van Camp's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @ISITrackTeam 

MKD, can you confirm you are running recent drivers? We had an issue during internal testing where old drivers would cause severe slowdowns. You could be describing the same symptoms here.

Registered
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Luc Van Camp View Post
    MKD, can you confirm you are running recent drivers? We had an issue during internal testing where old drivers would cause severe slowdowns. You could be describing the same symptoms here.
    Latest Nvidia driver all MB and OS and hardware drivers new and up to date..

Facebook profile Where I race 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    My steering is jacked with a TSW720. Won't center no mater how many times I calibrate it. Works fine in iRacing. Now as soon as I pull out of the pits, it steers left all by itself...

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 Photo/Screenshot sharing profile LiveRacers Driver Page iGP Manager Link 

Quote Originally Posted by MKD View Post
    G27 and no I have been through a few builds.. NONE on this system though.. I7 3770 on z77 mb with a 680 gtx on 3 screens.
    I have always simply installed, set controls and graphics and ran with no issues whatsoever..

As a side note.. it appears the same as a few builds ago going into DEV mode.... ALSO my whell does act like its all weird-ed out when I am trying to drive (like 1/20 speed)..
    What changes did you make to your system? Have you tried any other gaming software? Did you install the latest drivers for everything? Have you tried running one screen to test functionality?

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Amazing update Tim!!. Thank u so much ISI, my first impression are really good, performance boost, better hdr, and formula ISI are simply amazing!!.
    Keep up good work!.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28

Quote Originally Posted by hoser70 View Post
    My steering is jacked with a TSW720. Won't center no mater how many times I calibrate it. Works fine in iRacing. Now as soon as I pull out of the pits, it steers left all by itself...
    Did you set center? And do you mean it physically turns left, or the steering wheel is straight and the sim car turns left?

Registered
    Mar 2012
    What changes did you make to your system? Have you tried any other gaming software? Did you install the latest drivers for everything? Have you tried running one screen to test functionality?
    Brand new system.. Runs Pcars Iracing Bf3 etc... like butter.. and yes as I stated ALL drivers are newest latest and greatest..
    One screen... really? Not keen on screwing up settings, I have 4 monitors and a USB monitor and they are a royal pain to get all working , and maintain settings after boot cycle..

Facebook profile Where I race 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Did you set center? And do you mean it physically turns left, or the steering wheel is straight and the sim car turns left?
    Yep, figured it out. It was the deadzone. The TSW didn't like that. Thanks Tim.

11.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31

Quote Originally Posted by MKD View Post
    Brand new system.. Runs Pcars Iracing Bf3 etc... like butter.. and yes as I stated ALL drivers are newest latest and greatest..
    One screen... really? Not keen on screwing up settings, I have 4 monitors and a USB monitor and they are a royal pain to get all working , and maintain settings after boot cycle..
    Just trying to figure it out. Right now you're running in slo-motion and I don't know why. It seems you will have to wait for the engineers to get in tomorrow and see if they have suggestions for what else could drop it out of realtime (which is what I assume is happening).

Registered
    Mar 2012
    Just trying to figure it out. Right now you're running in slo-motion and I don't know why. It seems you will have to wait for the engineers to get in tomorrow and see if they have suggestions for what else could drop it out of realtime (which is what I assume is happening).
    Well,, i'll tap into some more patience.... THX Tim for your attention, and efforts... much appreciated

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @Estivicio Where I race rF2 Rank Laptimes iGP Manager Link 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    I have exactly the same problem that MKD... I had that problem before, and I still have now having all update. Also I have a G27.

Also I still have another problem, if not active sync option in the GPU (which makes me lose 50-60 fps to 30 fps), the wheel works too lag to drive comfortably.

PS: I have a workaround, which is activate ThrottleStop program ... but I do not know if it is safe. This solves "slow-mo effect" issue (full purple bar), I hope this helps staff to find solution.
    Last edited by Esteve Rueda; 05-23-12 at 08:10 PM.

14.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34

Have you two both tried different sync options in the video setup?

15.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35

Quote Originally Posted by Esteve Rueda View Post
    PS: I have a workaround, which is activate ThrottleStop program ... but I do not know if it is safe. This solves "slow-mo effect" issue (full purple bar), I hope this helps staff to find solution.
    It sure will. I have seen that before a few years back with various software. If that's helpful to others with the issue too, that's fantastic and thanks.

rFactor 2 Not Validated 

Registered
    May 2012
    added some gizmos and actions to facilitate multiplayer auto mod download and install from a dedicated server
    added download mod status bar & cancel button
    i dont see these?

17.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    Gjon Camaj's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated 

Quote Originally Posted by Flaux View Post
    (Edit: Shadows still disappear in a distant view (trackside) ... not as bad as before I think.)
    This is near the top of the list now.

18.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38

Quote Originally Posted by Jos View Post
    i dont see these?
    You will only see them at first with our mods, and perhaps not yet as we haven't setup http downloads yet.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @feels3 rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Sep 2011
    I had problem after first instal, RF2 crashed, but only once, now it's working.

Thanks for update. Now I'm going to test new build

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Modding Group: Team Vintage 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    You were supposed to do that anyway. The Formula Masters does not work with any previous build.
    OK! My bad, it works now, I like the handling of the formula master, much much better than renault imo.

Buuut.... the rattling with my g25 seems worse than ever I seriously can't play it now at 3am, would wake everyone around me.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast