Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 863 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: isi please refund not

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @@MaXyM_SRPL 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by RNelson View Post
    Maybe you should do the same Max - When ISI changed the refund policy to two months they gave notice to those of us who signed up initially.
    Sorry, I've got no any information about it.
    But it is no even a point. Situation when people is asking for refund, because disappointed by ISI stand is the point. Acting against people who just put notes about their disappointment - this is the point.

BTW: If I'm ignored by a few people (I feel that) - it is nothing wrong. Then I can feel free to write what I think being not attacked for any single word which doesn't match their stand. First time I though that it;s me - I know I'm too offensive sometimes. Then I was mute for a while observing that any one who criticize ISI or rF2 is attacked the same way ("ask for refund", "you are troll" etc). It is really sick on this forum.
    Last edited by MaXyM; 05-07-12 at 01:57 PM.

PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    What appears is that people do not understand why criticize RF2.

All we want is that the end is best. Like it or not, now RF2 is a product that is far from satisfactory in almost all sections.

It's okay to criticize anything provided it is done with respect and in order to improve. Maybe some may seem a heavy, they're always asking the same thing, but I still have not seen a single message from someone in ISI recognize something is wrong and who are working to fix it.

We are working on graphics troubleshooting? We are working on solving problems MODID? We are working on something? Someone me can ensure that are working in solve any of these problems or in add any of the proposals that have been made in the thread of Whish List?

Presumably so, but we know perfectly well what could be the ISI in Puntacana enjoying a few mojitos with the money we have paid for a product that leaves much to be desired.

Refound is not the solution. If that were the solution, very few people I had not asked. The solution is to let the ISI what is wrong in the game and where to improve.

I really would like to thank people as Maxim or D. Painter for being so heavy and weeping. Thanks to people like them may RF2 is finally the game we all expect.

And finally if it is not, thank God, the situation is not the same as years ago where rFactor had no rival.

Big games loom on the horizon and we'll play just that most closely matches what we want, whether it is called rFactor2, Assetto Corsa, PCARS, GTR3 or iRacing.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Max - My point was to communicate to the OP that if he isn't comfortable with the current environment that he SHOULD ask for a refund. Having signed on from the early stages and watched how ISI have worked their process I offered what I thought was a reasonable explanation of their (ISIs) objective which may or may not match up with the users expectation. If the users expectation isn't being met the refund option is there to be used which is what the OP seemed to inclined to do. I am not sure why this offended you - you told me I should think twice before posting. Part of the process is constructive criticism and another is honesty. If the process isn't working for you communicate constructively or ask for a refund. Again the OP seemed uncomfortable with the process so I offered my opinion on what I have seen transpire and my stance on why they (ISI) have chosen the path they are going down.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulero View Post
    Big games loom on the horizon and we'll play just that most closely matches what we want, whether it is called rFactor2, Assetto Corsa, PCARS, GTR3 or iRacing.
    And some of us (like myself) will most likely play all of them. =)

EDIT: Except iRacing, the pricing is just too much.

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jubuttib View Post
    And some of us (like myself) will most likely play all of them. =)

EDIT: Except iRacing, the pricing is just too much.
    +1

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Man I love this place!

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile YouTube Channel Where I race LiveRacers Driver Page 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    I bought F1 2010 last year and I haven't played it much. Ya think EA will give me my money back too? Regardless of whether this is a beta or not, people got balls to demand a refund months later. ISI made it perfectly clear that this is a beta- nothing more, nothing less.
    www.virtualsportscarracing.com For the best quality Sportscar racing on the net. We race several different sims, check us out today.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Photo/Screenshot sharing profile Modding Group: F1C 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    I just read this - and I found the mocking of the guys poor English to be in very poor taste and downright childish. The rest of the thread is ok.

I agree with Maxym what he is saying. The graphics are not good enough, and I know they are WIP, and yes I do know what that means. But, if guys don't point out the deficiencies, how then does ISI know what to sort first in their long list of issues - after all, they are a very small team. From my point of view, ISI needs to fix the mod packaging (linking mods to tracks) first - as that is what is keeping most modders and track makers away at the moment - and some have already said that they wont mod for RF2 if it stays this way.

Without mods, RF2 will fail. Simple. Modders need a clear statement from ISI that this will be addressed.

Fix the graphics second. This of course my own opinion.

PC Specification 

From what I can understand he was complaining about not getting his refund. Was he complaining about mod packaging as well?

Buy a game off of steam, or your local store and see if they will give you a refund after a month. Just saying. Lots of "experts" around here that's foresure.

Some of you guys think it's bad around here, go and complain on a certain private sim forum and see what kind of reception you get.
    Last edited by CdnRacer; 05-08-12 at 12:50 AM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Tuttle's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @ISITrackTeam 

I think some guys have misunderstood the goal of the beta release;

We've not bought a beta. This is a pre-order option that open the door to modders who wants to test new modding/packaging options giving some feedback to help the development and, at the same time, give some economic support to the team paying for a not-finished product. If you are a modder is very usefull to being part of the beta development process...if you're a customer you can pre-order the game taking a "preview" look inside the beta...with a refund option. What's wrong with this?

People who moan every two minutes about everything needs to understand they've to wait for the final cut...but it was clear from the beginning and 2 month is enough time to understand if you still want to wait until the final release.

The only thing I've to 100% agree is that we all need more support/informations during the beta development stage. I'm going to be stuck with everything just because I do not know if they are reading or not our feedback, putting some of our requests into the development chain.
    Last edited by Tuttle; 05-08-12 at 04:30 AM.

11.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31

Quote Originally Posted by Alesi View Post
    u know what? i will tell u a secret. u, i and others bought nothing! u cant play rf2, cause u dont have it.
    u do not have Internet - u cant play, if isi gone (or their servers) u cant play (it will not working), u dont pay them 13 $ u cant play. so u bought only a part of game without this little thing (Internet, isi servers, 13 $ maybe something else)
    and u seems owned a game but you can not play it without this little condition.
    Can I ask you why you've bought a stuff like this?

PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    u know what? i will tell u a secret. u, i and others bought nothing! u cant play rf2, cause u dont have it.
    u do not have Internet - u cant play, if isi gone (or their servers) u cant play (it will not working), u dont pay them 13 $ u cant play. so u bought only a part of game without this little thing (Internet, isi servers, 13 $ maybe something else)
    I just got BSOD when I asked google to translate this ...

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Tuttle explained it clearly, you Pre Ordered rFactor 2. With an option to engage in the BETA,and a refund system that gave you 2 months to decide if you wanted to stick with it until release date.

And also, I can play single player mode fine with no internet. You don't expect to be able to play multiplayer with no internet connection do you?

And you were given the option to upgrade to a lifetime membership.

Constructive criticism is a great tool, but continually ranting on and on about the same stuff in this manner is just childish.

14.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34

no u cant, u still need to connect to isi server to check yours ID of game, and only then yes u dont need internet..
    You don't know why you've bought rF2 (!)...and you don't know how it works....but you're still moaning.

You can use it offline without login...

Are you sure you've bought something?

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @feels3 rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Sep 2011
    Maybe he bought rf1? :P

16.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #36

i love rf1 (still playing almost everyday), and i hope rf2 will be great - thats why)
    If you really hope rF2 will be great, please, stop moaning and try to be constructive. If you can't, ask for a refund and quit.

Life is easy mate, especially when we're talking about games and fun (and a handful of bucks).

Registered
    Jan 2012
    no u cant, u still need to connect to isi server to check yours ID of game, and only then yes u dont need internet..
    lifemembership? isi servers down for while - hour, day month, ISI become bankrupt (not supported servers, else) - u cant play.
    so we depends from isi))
    Really? Because I just unplugged my internet cable and started up rFactor2 and played single player just fine.

The world could end tomorrow, you gonna complain to God?

And we have already been told that our bug reports/wishlists etc ARE being looked at and taken into consideration.

We ALL would like to be able to read updates about what is happening, but moaning about it constantly like a spoiled little brat is not the way to go about it.

18.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38

we all trying to be constructive (look bugs report topic and topics with suggestions) - where is feedback? )) we all just writing, writing and nothing feedback from isi (we dont even know are they working on those bugs, stuffs else.. or they just working on their own plan without paying attention on our reports - no feedback at all). this is not good
    I've spent 2 minutes to take a look at your "constructive" feedback; ZERO (0).

You're moaning about everything since your first post...months BEFORE the first beta release. Hope this helps you in some manner...

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    common, im not talking about myself. how about others guys? those 7210 topics and 1019 threads?
    Buy the game first then whine all you like, but till then your opinion on the game is pointless.
    http://www.friendly-online-gamers.net/forum/ http://www.dragfactor.net/ CPU: Intel I7 2600K @ 4.6GHz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Memory: 8GB DDR3 OS: 7 Professional 64bit Video: Nvidia GTX580 1.5GB

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @@MaXyM_SRPL 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Lol... RT shoot own feet
    BTW: he is not only one who answering without even trying to understand opponent. Attacking complaining person is more important that solving issues. Someones are blind by, I don't know, fanaticism?

But don't worry. I know it is not only issue of ISIforums. I have it same on iRacing sub forum on our portal. You cannot judge by videos. You cannot say anything bad until you buy iR. After it you cannot say anything bad because you are no experienced enough, or not fast enough. At the end you are only a troll. So better is to not say anything negative about a title.
    Last edited by MaXyM; 05-08-12 at 07:02 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast