Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 913 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Disarranged text in UI - possible reason found

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010

Disarranged text in UI - possible reason found

as per this thread:
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...ht=disarranged

After fiddling around with my DPI (Display) settings from custom 115% to standard 100% I noticed the text in game was just fine, upon fiddling some more it seems altering this setting messes with the UI text, maybe thats why some of us have it disarranged when using something other than 100%.

Apologies if this is already known, if not then

Registered
    Oct 2010
    I have 96 DPI set to 100% but still i have the issue.

Comparing the "monitor screen" (ie the driver lap times window) i think the users with the bug are unable to load the "default font".

The default font is bolder and a lot more readable, the bugged font is barely readable, especially in the Nissans.

The issue was reported long time before the release of build 49 and i am sure soon or later it will be fixed, but, if i understand the problem, it is related with the current packaging system and it is not an easy fix.

Registered
    Oct 2010
    aahh ok mate, could'nt find anything else on it so posted that anyway.

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Hehe, if you was able to fix the issue with the dpi setting, probably it means we have two different bugs.

The font in my monitor screen looks exatly the same than in the shot posted in the thread you linked above.

When you look to the "no bugged font", it is a lot nicer and well suited for a game.