Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Tracks
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 838 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Champ R-esult/Dinix Project (offline championship utlilty)

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010

Champ R-esult/Dinix Project (offline championship utlilty)

Anyone know if these guys still exist? I'd like to have a decent offline championship editor much like Champ R-esult for RF1, it does work with RF2 but not proerply so would be nice for an update r maybe someone is making a new one anyway?
    ta

Registered
    Oct 2010
    No longer around no.. Last version they released was not complete and they said there were no further updates then..

Putting this aside, I recall reading somewhere that ISI were looking to replace the current results logs (XML) to another format altogether (possibly dat), I could be wrong and only ISI could confirm this, but I do recal some time back this being discussed as a faster way (but more so) to record more data in the log, things like the weather, tire logs, realroad etc.

So for the time being Marc, make do with Champ until a new system is created..

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    No longer around no.. Last version they released was not complete and they said there were no further updates then..

Putting this aside, I recall reading somewhere that ISI were looking to replace the current results logs (XML) to another format altogether (possibly dat), I could be wrong and only ISI could confirm this, but I do recal some time back this being discussed as a faster way (but more so) to record more data in the log, things like the weather, tire logs, realroad etc.

Ok mate thanks

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @@MaXyM_SRPL 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    If you are good with web-based apps, try my Simracing League System. It requires php5 and mysql5 to work and supports a lot of sims (including rf2)

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MaXyM View Post
    If you are good with web-based apps, try my Simracing League System. It requires php5 and mysql5 to work and supports a lot of sims (including rf2)
    Nice one thanks mate will check that out