Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 941 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Have you noticed where the REAL racing is???

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Racefreak1976 View Post
    Ok, I tried to join your server, but I don't have the necessary mods. After some research, I downloaded the said mods but I can't seem to install the vmod, probably due to missing putnam park. Unfortunately, I can't download it because the file has been removed from the alternate source. Now what?
    I checked that link this morning... It worked here. So, here it is... http://www.mediafire.com/?o36qsgs4n7a4aol

Registered
    Aug 2011
    I'm interested in trying to race some of those Saturdays, but finishing up the school year and being the Prom Sponsor this last week has me all tied up at the moment. I'll look more closely at racing and the time this week. I already game late into Sat. nights racing and shooting so I'm certainly entertaining the idea. Now to convince my better half that I'm trying to do it for the good of the world!

Registered
    Mar 2012
    New track added? Getting a mismatch for palmbeach

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Nope, not a new track, it's been loaded on the server quite a bit.

I believe it was part of the F1 Elites 2012 vMod. I went to grab a link for ya... but it ain't there anymore.

Hope you can get this resolved. In the future, someone will come up with a mod that is easier to deal with. For now
    I have decided that this one is the one I will continue to use.

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...ll-Tracks-vMod

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SVO View Post
    I'm interested in trying to race some of those Saturdays, but finishing up the school year and being the Prom Sponsor this last week has me all tied up at the moment. I'll look more closely at racing and the time this week. I already game late into Sat. nights racing and shooting so I'm certainly entertaining the idea. Now to convince my better half that I'm trying to do it for the good of the world!

Hello,

To do the Saturday series, you need to first go to www.racing.lefora.com and sign up. Once signed up you will be able to enter the rFactor2 section of the forums.

g7usl is the one running the series. In the game itself, g7usl is known as Ferrari Dave.

Hope this helps,

Bryan

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race 

Registered
    Mar 2012
    well...SVO is already a member.
    Common SVO, introduce yourself to us all?

Registered
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 1959nikos View Post
    well...SVO is already a member.
    Common SVO, introduce yourself to us all?
    LOL. I'm always lurking about around here and other forums. Probably more than I should but I don't suppose I'll stop doing what is enjoyable for me. I'm usually one of those members that isn't very vocal and will hardly ever share my opinion on something. If there's a possibility I can help someone though I will do my best for them. Probably why I'm in education. Now that the school year is winding down though I do hope to get some more time in servers racing and learning the new system. Cya on the track!
    Win 7 Pro 64 Bit; Asus M3A79-T Deluxe; 4GB; AMD Phenom II X4 940;Nvidia Geforce GTX 570
    Bent Axle Racing --- www.bentaxleracing.net

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race 

Registered
    Mar 2012
    Glad to have you with us SVO
    Actually I meant, you to post at http://racing.lefora.com
    Err...school, teaching or learning?

All the best, nikos

Got it,ur in education...
    Last edited by 1959nikos; 04-27-12 at 02:38 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456