NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 731 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Availability change (for me)

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 Photo/Screenshot sharing profile LiveRacers Driver Page iGP Manager Link 

Availability change (for me)

Between 3rd-16th April my availability will be different. I'll be on the road a lot.

I'll have disabled PMs. I'm actually trying to clear my backlog today so I can shut them down today.

I will still be working, but dealing with most things in the evenings only when time permits.

As I will not have time to 'babysit' arguments, please don't start any (you guys are the most well behaved bunch I've ever seen, but I have to ask anyway). Due to my schedule, I don't want you to force anybody else in the company to have to babysit you because I am not around, so it is possible in extreme cases I would have to temporarily ban you until I return. But I'm hoping I won't have to do that, of course.

Everyone else in the company who visits here works on things YOU don't want them to stop doing, believe me. So please play nice and don't get too upset if the amount of staff responses is low - they're still reading, they're still working. They're just unlikely to give you a running commentary of that.

As always, you can contact the company via email:
    purchase@rfactor.net - assistance with rF2 purchasing, refunds, etc.
    support@rfactor.net - if it's not a known bug AND it's a show stopper, you can ask here.
    info@imagespaceinc.com - most other queries

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Nov 2010
    Got a feeling that you're going to deal with lots of license holder. Good luck and take care Tim!

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Nov 2011
    the last days I got more and more content with rFactor2, managed to get FPS and grafics majorly improved ... so I will use my time to play around with driving as much as I can on eastern week. Have a nice time, TIM - your post made me curious, what will come next ....

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 Photo/Screenshot sharing profile LiveRacers Driver Page iGP Manager Link 

Doing the regular backup for this week later this morning.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5

By the time I open the forum, backup done.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6

Still pretty busy, should be back to usual routine by next week.