Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Tracks
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 892 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Please help!!

Mar 2012

Please help!!

i will be getting a lenovo IdeaPad Z575 and i was just wondering if it can run Rfactor 2, i don't have a desktop computer, so this will have to do. i am not too worried if it can run on maximum settings. I know the game is still in development but like i said, i just need it to run on the minimum settings so an approximation would be nice. here are the specs:

Processor: AMD A6 quad core 1.6 ghz (boost up to 2.0)
    graphics card: AMD radeon 6650m (1GB directx 11) (here is what concerns me, because it can barely run dirt 3 on medium settings and pull off 30 fps and this game will clearly be more graphically demanding than dirt 3.)
    ram: 6 gb 1333 ghz

the monitor i will be using is a 32" 1080i sharp Tv, but the monitor isn't really that good, i will only be running one monitor at a time and i can't imagine that the graphics card in the ps3 can do it but this can't.

i also saw the lowest specs/recommended specs forum, but i would like a second opinion on this laptop in particular.

i haven't gotten the laptop yet so it might be better to just save more and get a better laptop, but i would rather just put the extra money to textbooks or a car payment... please reply ASAP.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Nov 2010
    Although the processor barely meet the minimum required, 2.3 GHz if I'm not mistaken, but since it's a quad core, maybe rF2 will still run. Very minimum setting tho. Better saving up some money and buy better laptop, with gaming spec if possible.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Processor falls short i think,minimum is 2.4 GHz you may struggle to run on even minimum settings,i also agree with what taufikp says.