Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 845 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Lamborghini Reventn for rf2 (WIP)

Registered
    Jan 2012
    a promise is a debt! I will do my best to make it available for you tomorrow

thank you for your patience!

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Yarach, the sounds you gave me are amazing! great quality! I have finally integrated and tweaked them the overall engine sounds are stunning!

PC Specification Facebook profile Modding Group: MAK-Corp. 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonim View Post
    Yarach, the sounds you gave me are amazing! great quality! I have finally integrated and tweaked them the overall engine sounds are stunning!
    No problem, always glad to help!

Registered
    Jan 2012
    it's the first time i'm making a mod for rfactor 2.. Right now I'm struggling with it.. the tutorial on how to make a mod/component etc. isn't very clear i think..

Registered
    Jan 2012
    I'm going to post the download link very soon. It will be the beta v.0.4 of Sesto Elemento GT version.

here's what we've got for now in the beta:

car body and everything related to modelling and textures - 90 % complete
    engine sounds - 100% complete. BIG Thanx to Yarach for the sounds!
    Handling/physics model - 100 % complete (GT version only)
    AI / talent files and teams - 0% complete

download link - https://rapidshare.com/files/4005003...n_Beta_v0.4.7z
    Last edited by Anonim; 04-30-12 at 04:44 PM.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @Vicent Sollana Where I race Modding Group: Alpharacers 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    thanks for shareing it,im downloading now.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile Where I race Modding Group: ~bTp~ 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    the sounds are different from the video... too high pitched and it distorts at the end. more bass IMO and more Burble...

model looks great... seems like it needs more power. this will be fun. any servers up yet?

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristoff Rand View Post
    the sounds are different from the video... too high pitched and it distorts at the end. more bass IMO and more Burble...

model looks great... seems like it needs more power. this will be fun. any servers up yet?
    As for the sounds, you are absolutely right! I'm still unable to find the best solution though...
    Any help would be much appreciated!

The GT version of S. Elemento (in the beta release) has limited power. You can compete with nissans! It was made on purpose! the road version of the vehicle will have it's true power.

no servers up i think

thanx for the reply!

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile Where I race Modding Group: ~bTp~ 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    I have a dedicated VPS I'll see about putting up a server.

Registered
    Dec 2011
    also your test_car textures are in the install. you can remove those. and which file is the car body template?

Registered
    Jan 2012
    also your test_car textures are in the install. you can remove those. and which file is the car body template?
    those are small mistakes... I will remove them in the next versions! the car has no templates yet..
    it uses the default dds carbon fiber texture in maps folder

Registered
    Dec 2011
    oh I'm not picking. don't get me wrong. just pointing out stuff. in case you missed it. you're light years ahead of me.

Registered
    Jan 2012
    oh I'm not picking. don't get me wrong. just pointing out stuff. in case you missed it. you're light years ahead of me.
    Don't worry, you can freely post/ask/say whatever you think! I'm not sure i am light years ahead of you

p.s. i'm fixing those sounds and finally some good results!

Registered
    Dec 2011
    got it installed on the server but it's not showing up in the dedicated list when starting the dedicated server. any ideas? is it because it only shows up in All Cars All Tracks? and if so how do I start an all cars and tracks server?

Registered
    Dec 2011
    ok I'm going to start posting in the Mod Announcements for this Mod. congrats Anonim. good work.

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...3212#post63212

Registered
    Jan 2012
    ok I'm going to start posting in the Mod Announcements for this Mod. congrats Anonim. good work.

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...3212#post63212
    Thank you!

Registered
    Jan 2012
    got it installed on the server but it's not showing up in the dedicated list when starting the dedicated server. any ideas? is it because it only shows up in All Cars All Tracks? and if so how do I start an all cars and tracks server?
    I think it's better to wait for the next beta 0.5 release. I will make it as a proper mod and no more as a separate component.

Registered
    Jan 2012

You mean the sounds from the Sesto Elemnto? If yes, it is true. The sounds were token from another V10 engine, the same as in the Sesto Elemento, but this engine makes more revs. It could however be easily fixed by lowering the rev limit in the model

Registered
    Jan 2012
    i will try to fix them!

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Hey Anonim,

I have found the sounds you need for the other cars!

Feel free to skip to 5:25 if you are not interested in the How-To but want to hear the sounds.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast