Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Mediafire
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 931 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 153

Thread: Lamborghini ReventÚn for rf2 (WIP)

  1. #41
    Rtsrcool's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

    Registered
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Sounds are always important!

    I did a quick search but only some NFS and Autobahn videos showed up, nothing you could make decent sounds of. I would be able to help you out but it all depends on good recordings! Maybe a Dyno vid would do...

  2. #42
    Anonim's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012

  3. #43
    Anonim's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtsrcool View Post
    Sounds are always important!

    I did a quick search but only some NFS and Autobahn videos showed up, nothing you could make decent sounds of. I would be able to help you out but it all depends on good recordings! Maybe a Dyno vid would do...
    Thank you RTsrcool! Your help would be really much appreciated! Decent (not very low quality) SOUNDS would be still good...
    Remember, it's only a beta! the handling model is beeing worked on

  4. #44
    Rtsrcool's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

    Registered
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    ...so do you have some suggestions what source to use?

    This is the only "acceptable" video i found so far, so i assume you've already seen it?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LealO-_iylQ

    Edit: ...ah sh..! Murcielago as it looks...
    Last edited by Rtsrcool; 03-19-12 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Error

  5. #45
    Anonim's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtsrcool View Post
    ...so do you have some suggestions what source to use?

    This is the only "acceptable" video i found so far, so i assume you've already seen it?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LealO-_iylQ

    Edit: ...ah sh..! Murcielago as it looks...
    The sound from that video is decent! I guess It's better to look for a MurciŤlago's engine sound. It's the same engine..
    take the sound from youtube, it seems to be the best idea.
    Thank you for your interest and big help Rtsrcool!

  6. #46
    Rtsrcool's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

    Registered
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    ....oh, if it's the same Engine i guess we have some options!

    ...and there is sadly almost no other source for onboard sounds other than YT. If you know of one, please let me know!

    Maybe you do a search for suitable videos and i do what i can?

  7. #47
    Anonim's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtsrcool View Post
    ....oh, if it's the same Engine i guess we have some options!

    ...and there is sadly almost no other source for onboard sounds other than YT. If you know of one, please let me know!

    Maybe you do a search for suitable videos and i do what i can?
    absolutely agree! thanx a lot!

    Tomorrow I will post you a link!

  8. #48
    Anonim's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    this one seems to be good (don't miss the final part of that vid :P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLHR7ef48LU

  9. #49
    Rtsrcool's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

    Registered
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    That vid would be almost perfect for outside sounds! For me, onboard sound are much more important!

    Any suggestions for onboard?

  10. #50
    Anonim's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtsrcool View Post
    That vid would be almost perfect for outside sounds! For me, onboard sound are much more important!

    Any suggestions for onboard?
    you are right! this evening i will post another video for onboard sounds! thank you for your collaboration! very appreciated!

  11. #51
    Anonim's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    this should be ok

    (watch only the second part of the video ONBOARD)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yToQYM8LvaY

    but honestly, i think this one sounds better (GT version)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek9UyhrwaTU

  12. #52
    Rtsrcool's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

    Registered
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    ...haha, no doubt here on which one sounds better! Lol

    Are you doing a race version also? Otherwise that would be a little too much for a roadcar i guess?

    The first one is a good start, overall sound quality could be a little higher but i know that this is almost the best you can get! The sound itself is great!

  13. #53
    Anonim's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtsrcool View Post
    ...haha, no doubt here on which one sounds better! Lol

    Are you doing a race version also? Otherwise that would be a little too much for a roadcar i guess?

    The first one is a good start, overall sound quality could be a little higher but i know that this is almost the best you can get! The sound itself is great!
    yes, I am! it's even more important!
    Please, check your PM, I wrote a message for you

  14. #54
    anthing's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonim View Post
    Looking nice but that leather texture should be a bit thicker. Ive done some nice leather effect by using tileable leather bump texture and scaling it in gMat material properties. And the main texture is smooth without that leather texture Should do a tutorial about it some day..

  15. #55
    Anonim's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by anthing View Post
    Looking nice but that leather texture should be a bit thicker. Ive done some nice leather effect by using tileable leather bump texture and scaling it in gMat material properties. And the main texture is smooth without that leather texture Should do a tutorial about it some day..
    thank you for the advice. I know they should be a bit thicker, but It's not a problem to adjust them. the problem is to find the correct lamborghini dashboard texture..

  16. #56
    Anonim's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    here we are!
    some new updates and improved FPS! Now it stresses the gpu like megane from isi hahaaa!
    rFactor2 Mod Mode11.jpg
    rFactor211.jpg
    rFactor2 Mod Mo11.jpg

    and some small interior updates

    rFactor222.jpg

  17. #57
    Anonim's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    during this weekend I will post some major interior and exterior updates!

  18. #58
    Rtsrcool's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

    Registered
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    "Excellent dude... *air guitar* !"
    Last edited by Rtsrcool; 03-22-12 at 09:13 PM. Reason: spelling

  19. #59

  20. #60

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •