NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 165 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Searspoint Track + vmod + update packaging Test Release

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification rF2 Rank Laptimes Modding Group: virtua_lm 

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mianiak View Post
    Does anyone find with hdr on, it very overbright in the cockpit view?
    I believe that's just the new cars, much like the Megane's cockpit view which produced a blue sun. I've had the cockpit view appear incredibly bright at both Mid-Ohio and Fuji as well.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Photo/Screenshot sharing profile Where I race Modding Group: F1C 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Thank you. This will come in handy - my league is looking for some fun races and this is just the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by mianiak View Post
    I did consider that but never did it, maybe I should have .

Here you go.
    GTWEC_vs_Megane_at_SearspointRW GameFront (requires Megane_at_SearspointRW and all 3 updates)

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @Kaptain_Amerika Where I race Modding Group: ~bTp~ 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    I've tested the track, which I love by the way. and at the top of the hill coming out of the pits and on the large down hill turn I get huge frame drops. something is gagging the pipeline. with everything all the way down I go from 190-200 fps down to 40 in 2 or 3 spots around the track. have tested with other tracks and servers and it only happens on Sears. when I have most everything on high it goes from 75-90fps down to 30-40fps. haven't figured out what is doing it yet.

like I said love the track and can't wait to put some stock cars on it.

Jan 2012
    Hi.Having trouble with the Megane at Searspoint 1.3 update, game took V1 and V1.1 no worries but wont update V1.3 via the manage mods, all 3 rfmods in the packages folder.
    Many thanks
    Stephentee

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @Kaptain_Amerika Where I race Modding Group: ~bTp~ 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    should be the track and three updates that you need to right click each time and click install. if not start over by uninstalling mod.

Jan 2012
    Hi Kristoff.
    Tried that, and also down loaded from another link as well just won't take 1.3.
    will just have to see if any one else has the same problem, will get some mates to try it.
    many thanks for the quick reply.
    Stephentee

Jan 2012
    Hi.
    All sorted, Don't know haw but missed update 1.2 three times, put glasses on and now works a treat.
    Must wear the specks at all times.
    Great mod.

Stephen

PC Specification 

Registered
    Jun 2011
    Miniak, I have a unfinished version of this track which some objects finished.

Maybe they could be useful. PM me if it's the case.
    Attached Images Attached Images

PC Specification 

Registered
    Mar 2012
    Good work, mianiak, everything installed and worked very well.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race 

Registered
    Mar 2012
    Impressive work and track...rollercoaster! Thank you very much for your work
    All the best, nikos

rFactor 2 Not Validated PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Mar 2012
    Thanks.... very much!!!

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Photo/Screenshot sharing profile Where I race Modding Group: F1C 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Hi mianiak - since the build 85 update all your rfmods can no longer be installed, as you obviously know. However, would you consider uploading just the rfcmp to enable those of us that forgot to back it up (didn't think of doing it until after updating everything) can install the track?

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi mianiak - since the build 85 update all your rfmods can no longer be installed, as you obviously know. However, would you consider uploading just the rfcmp to enable those of us that forgot to back it up (didn't think of doing it until after updating everything) can install the track?
    Yes, having withdrawal symptoms since the update!

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Actually that's not strictly true, you can install 'Megane@Sears' but you must do it before you updates the Meganes to v1.1 (what a mess lol). Slight problem is then you only get to run v1.0 of the Meganes (with the awful dirty yellow screen) at Sears whilst other tracks use v1.1 with the cleaner screen.

Knowledgeable member
    Here you go,,

This update is a full package and renders all previous releases obsolete. Any older version can be uninstalled and deleted.
    There have been no updates added to the track, its just a repackage of v1.3 to suit the updated ISI vehicles. (hence v1.35)

Megane_at_SearspointRW_v135 gamefront
    Megane_at_SearspointRW_v135 mediafire

GTWEC_at_SearspointRW_v135
    gamefront
    GTWEC_at_SearspointRW_v135 mediafire

Megane_vs_GTWEC_at_SearspointRW_v135 gamefront
    Megane_vs_GTWEC_at_SearspointRW_v135 mediafire
    Please forigve my bad tpygin, Porblem Exsits Between Keybaord and Chair,,,, G25...

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @rFactor2Updates 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Question: If I install Megane_at_Searspoint, can I then drive any car on it using the All Cars All Tracks mod?

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Thanks Michael

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Thanks!!!!

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Oct 2011
    thanks mianiak!

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mclaren777 View Post
    Question: If I install Megane_at_Searspoint, can I then drive any car on it using the All Cars All Tracks mod?
    You should be able to, as long as you have the new Megane. (newest version of Megane would be required for install)
    Last edited by jimcarrel; 05-26-12 at 06:30 PM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast