Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 528 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Watkins Glen 0.2

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Derohk View Post
    why do the cement patches have like a 6 inch bump ????? those things are actually down in the track not on top of it lol please fix?
    Because, it's very poorly done, and released to soon I don't think stuff like this should be released so soon, if at all. Why not just do the updates, make the track at least on par with rf2 beta, (others have done that, why not this one?) then release it, like that we could then Beta test the track for improvements. As it stands there is SO much that needs doing it's a joke
    It just seems we take what we're given, no matter how bad it is, but we are afraid to speak the truth Sorry if the truth offends

Swifty

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification rF2 Rank Laptimes Modding Group: virtua_lm 

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Why not make a track yourself and invest just one tenth of the time and effort others have for your enjoyment? How does releasing 0.2 as it is hurt you? Ignore it and refrain from putting down those who spend their time for YOU. It's easy not to be offending those who help this community.
    As it stands you're hurting the community, you're making it a worse place.

Sorry if the truth offends.

PC Specification 

Registered
    Feb 2012
    I have never criticized anyone who can do what I cannot.
    Dave
    Racer name; Ferrari Dave

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Thanks for releasing this!
    I appreciate your efforts.

Registered
    Dec 2010
    Well said John,
    I am always happy for a new track or car. Something new to try... Let's see... Watkins was released as "beta" as a .2 Seems to me the maker gave himself plenty of room and the rest of us a sneak peak into the future. Kudos for the maker ... waiting for .25

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Go look here: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...g-Test-Release This my friends is how it SHOULD be done...Built on par with rf2, tested, and updated....If you guys want quantity over quality...Then take what your given and say thanks I wish for my new install of rf2 to NOT turn into old rf1 where 95% of addon's where just forgettable But Hey!! Just my opinion....Thanks for the effort and all, but I'll "pass" on your track(unless you make improvements)....Many thanks tho you do what I can't
    Last edited by SwiftyOne; 02-20-12 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Spelling

Registered
    Jan 2012
    I guess I'm a dufuss, (or whatever) I still like that you released it.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile Where I race Modding Group: ~bTp~ 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    screenies from the track. as requested.

Attachment 1346

GRAB_084.jpg

GRAB_082.jpg

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @feels3 rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Sep 2011
    I don't see too much track here.
    But I see nice cockpit

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile Where I race Modding Group: ~bTp~ 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    lol

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Oct 2011
    this track needs a better asphalt texture

Newer Member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by g7usl View Post
    I have never criticized anyone who can do what I cannot.
    Agreed, thanks for this track... hope you can improve on what already looks really good.
    RK

Newer Member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SLuisHamilton View Post
    Thanks.

ps: not understanding people who not complain about a buggy software wich they pay and in the same time can be so disrespectful to someone who provides his work for free
    Ya this is one thing that struck me as totally nuts the first time I started reading posts over at Rfactorcentral etc. I can't believe how many people think they have a right to criticize someone's hard work and effort that they are providing to the community for NOTHING! If you don't like it, go make your own version for the love of god.

I think the continual bash posts by these idiots turned off a lot of modders who did excellent work from bothering with it in the future. I really wish these people would either learn to respect what others do or just STFU.

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Mar 2012
    does anyone else have a pitch black "nascar layout" track??

I have to turn on the headlights just to see the other cars

the other tracks work OK

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Where is this "nascar layout" track??

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jimcarrel View Post
    Where is this "nascar layout" track??
    when you select the track there are 3 small maps with 3 difefrent layouts , when you click on the one on the right you get the "nascar layout"

Registered
    Jan 2012
    I never tried the different layouts, but SteveQ74, I didn't have that problem when I ran that track.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile YouTube Channel Where I race LiveRacers Driver Page 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    I like the layout and that you show how rough American tracks are (the pavement transitions are terrific). The trees are not a deal breaker- yes they are ugly but I only notice them on the victory lap! The only deal breaker is the gravel traps. The track is undriveable because the gravel is ice and you skate around. If the gravel is fixed, this will be a great addition to the game. thank you for your work and I look forward to the 1.0 of The Glen.
    www.virtualsportscarracing.com For the best quality Sportscar racing on the net. We race several different sims, check us out today.

rFactor 2 Not Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Is this the track with the comedy tyre physics in the FR 3.5? I haven't tried it in ages, first time I tried it I nearly wet myself with laughter at the car bouncing across the track. I get what everyone is saying, yes release a track still in beta for us to find problems but with absolutely glaring problems, don't release it. Just my thoughts.

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Jun 2011
    Last edited by LaZanzaraRombante; 05-27-12 at 05:50 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast