Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 888 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Dedicated not connect to matcher

Newer Member
    Jan 2012

Dedicated not connect to matcher

Hi all,

I have a dedicated server with various rfactor 1 online servers and one rfactor 2 server.

Since Monday rfactor 2 is online after i changed the ports from multiplayer.ini to deconflict

Yesterday and today its not visible, yesterday i remember "not connected" or similar in the matcher status, so i tried to exit the server and reload it, since then the server can mount the dedicated, but it no appear any message in this matcher status, and there is not possible to see the server on server multiplayer list.

I tried changing several time the ports, pasting and overwriting my multiplayer.ini (dedicated works fine on mi pc) and finally unnistall and reinstall rfactor2, and mods, with same result.

Can someone help please?

Thanks

rFactor 2 Validated 

Newer Member
    Jun 2011
    The default ports on the RF2 dedicated server are diferent from the ones used on RF1, so there's no conflict. I have both online and everything runs perfectly. The ports are: