Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 947 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: G Series rFactor2 Profile

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @apocalypse_dan Where I race Modding Group: YutaniDesign 

Registered
    Jan 2012

Thumbs up G Series rFactor2 Profile

Hi I would like to give to you that own a
    G13
    G15
    G19
    Keyboards a copy of My G13 Profile it is compatible with any of the G series Kyboard
    Things that you will need to edit before it will work on you PC

Once you have downloaded and unpacked the Attach file open your G series Profiler If you are using the latest version Click the large G key Icon then on the folder in the middle of the 3 icons in the profiles window this will call up a small window with Import/Export
    Please click Import and Direct it to the file you have just unpacked Once loaded you will see it appear in the top Box next to Default profile or the last profile in the list
    Now you will need to edit the rFactor2 Profile as I mentioned Before

Click the Icon Box for rFactor2 this will call up a pop up window at the very bottom you will see Properties click it and this will call up the properties window
    Point the Selected Game Executable to your rFactor2 Launcher.exe or rFactor2.exe If one does not work then it will be the other

Once you have it loading when your game starts you are ready to choose your lay out Mine is included when loaded
    But you will need to check that the commands correspond to your keys in your Controls if they do not the you must edit the key in the Profile
    I have basically done the leg work but 10 mins will be required editing the profile to your liking

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This file has no .exe and install nothing on your machine with that said I take no responsibility for any problems you may have installing this and you take it that you install this at your own risk

If you need any help getting it going I Will only help people that come in to my TS3 as I can be bother to type and explain it I will just tell you

TS3: eurots10.gameservers.com:9183 password AccR
    Ill Be in most of the day from 8am GMT to 23hrs GMT if I am not in there wait it will not be long till I am Back

G13_rfactor2_profile.zip

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    What will this profile do?

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @apocalypse_dan Where I race Modding Group: YutaniDesign 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    6hwq7_IMG_0253.jpg

It will allow all controls (none Driving) to be performed from your G Keys like the one in the image above the G13 has
    29x3=87 programmable keys

Profile: rFactor2

Desktop_2012_01_28_13_10_17_695.jpg

these buttons can be set to what ever you like on the G13

for a G15 or G19 it is these keys that can be mapped 18x3=54 possible macros

Desktop_2012_01_28_13_12_34_487.jpg

If this helps please rep me up with the little star in the bottom left of this post Many thanks
    Last edited by Dany Mitchel; 01-28-12 at 07:21 PM.

PC Specification 

Thanks! Very handy.

Registered
    Jan 2012
    No Problem

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    dang,only have G11

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MystaMagoo View Post
    dang,only have G11
    if it has programmable G keys then I reckon It will work try it if you have software that allows profiles then try to import it

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MystaMagoo View Post
    dang,only have G11
    G11 = G15 without the LCD screen, it'll work fine with the macros.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile YouTube Channel Where I race LiveRacers Driver Page 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Does anyone know if there are G15 screens for rFactor2? Kind of like G-Racer with rFactor and Simbin games?
    www.virtualsportscarracing.com For the best quality Sportscar racing on the net. We race several different sims, check us out today.