Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 828 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 434

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: F1 2012 beta

  1. #321
    Novis's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by f1ligue View Post
    For what purpose? I do not understand your approach. . .
    You see I like numbers more than I like pictures, and you only post pictures. Pictures are only for the eye but numbers are for the brain.

  2. #322
    f1ligue's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    france
    Well the brain can imagine the wheelbase
    I return to map the Lotus Raikkonen
    to later

  3. #323
    Hakkiman00's Avatar
     

    Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Will the F1 2012 mod be able to have the use of kers and DRS? or is that not able to happen with the rFactor 2 game engine?

  4. #324
    f1ligue's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    france
    Kers = ISI had planned, now they have not answered my question in another topic.

    DRS = NO

  5. #325
    Novis's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by f1ligue View Post
    Well the brain can imagine the wheelbase
    I return to map the Lotus Raikkonen
    to later
    I don't understand why you feel that you must keep the wheelbase a secret. I think my previous guess of 305 cm was quite close.

    Good luck!

  6. #326
    f1ligue's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    france
    There are no secrets, but hey no interest to talk about the wheelbase of physical etc. right now ... we are on the 3D information we give when it is time to give.

  7. #327
    f1ligue's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    france
    LOTUS F1 2012 LIGUE


    FERRARI F1 2012 LIGUE


    MCLAREN F1 2012 LIGUE


    FORCE INDIA F1 2012 LIGUE


    CATERHAM F1 2012 LIGUE

  8. #328
    Saabjock's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

    Registered
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Wow! You guys are fast. Most of these cars have only just been revealed by the teams for public viewing. How did you finish them so fast.
    Last edited by Saabjock; 02-13-12 at 03:11 PM.

  9. #329
    patryksok.'s Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated 

    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Thats because they are not in real scale. Models only look a like real cars F2012 have wrong front suspension.

  10. #330
    Tiger's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Location
    French Alps
    Quote Originally Posted by patryksok. View Post
    Thats because they are not in real scale. Models only look a like real cars F2012 have wrong front suspension.
    wrong suspension?
    and you can see this on a render shot?
    you're so clever...

    and like I had been said, drop down this "I know better than you... sh*t"...
    everyone get caught with his own arrogance!
    your turn

  11. #331
    patryksok.'s Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated 

    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    wrong suspension?
    and you can see this on a render shot?
    Yup, real F2012 has pull-rod type suspension both front and rear, not push-rod suspension on front.

  12. #332
    CordellCahill's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Virgnia
    Nice, keep up the good work
    gridmotorsports.com
    looking for racers for fridays at 9pm est

  13. #333
    Tiger's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Location
    French Alps
    Quote Originally Posted by patryksok. View Post
    Yup, real F2012 has pull-rod type suspension both front and rear, not push-rod suspension on front.
    push&pull, that's it, for a performing cooling device...

  14. #334
    patryksok.'s Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated 

    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    push&pull, that's it, for a performing cooling device...
    Sorry, what?

  15. #335
    Tiger's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Location
    French Alps
    what?
    what is a joke?
    suppose to make you smile at least...

  16. #336
    tommy86's Avatar

     PC Specification @VRGtommy86 Where I race 

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Faenza
    that's how Ferrari fron suspension look like :

    ferrari_front_susp.jpg

    I think you can fix it easily, so others can't argue with that

    Good work !!

  17. #337
    f1ligue's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    france
    You have the Ferrari F1 2012 F1LIGUE your hands?
    NO?
    So you rely on renders right?
    you should know that after a render, the work is not finished and it is not anticipated that tells you step by step what we do.

  18. #338
    tommy86's Avatar

     PC Specification @VRGtommy86 Where I race 

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Faenza
    Quote Originally Posted by f1ligue View Post
    You have the Ferrari F1 2012 F1LIGUE your hands?
    NO?
    So you rely on renders right?
    you should know that after a render, the work is not finished and it is not anticipated that tells you step by step what we do.
    I comment what i saw, obviously. As i work in 3d area, we always complete 3d geometry and then next step is texturing and shading, last one is rendering. So i suppose you have closed modelling. But it's not, so I wait for updated model renderings

    Btw, you can be more positive with comment, I'm in peace

    Have a nice day

  19. #339
    f1ligue's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    france
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy86 View Post
    I comment what i saw, obviously. As i work in 3d area, we always complete 3d geometry and then next step is texturing and shading, last one is rendering. So i suppose you have closed modelling. But it's not, so I wait for updated model renderings

    Btw, you can be more positive with comment, I'm in peace

    Have a nice day
    No problem
    it's normal, but in finish version all is OK (based too 3D/2D presentations)

  20. #340
    f1ligue's Avatar
     

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    france
    SAUBER F1 2012 LIGUE


    REDBULL F1 2012 LIGUE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •