NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 103 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Looking for Rfactor 1 DTM mod

Apr 2017

Looking for Rfactor 1 DTM mod

Hello All,
    I have downloaded numerous DTM mods (most recently 2014 DTM) and everything looks great until I click "Drive" and the track begins to load. It always stops and when I press "Enter" the progress bar will move and the track will load, but when it changes to the Garage view, there is no car. It's just a generic "box car" with "Temp" on the side.
    I have tried downloading several DTM mods and all have the same result.
    Can anyone recommend a complete mod that will load the cars or possibly a fix for the problem I am having where it will not load the cars on the track?
    Thank You

Registered
    Jul 2013
    Post a Link of a Mod where that happens, i will help you solving the Problem.

Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernd View Post
    Post a Link of a Mod where that happens, i will help you solving the Problem.
    Sorry. I thought I posted the link yesterday. I will do so when I get home from work.
    Thank You

Registered
    Jul 2013
    Problem solved?

Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernd View Post
    Problem solved?
    Well, I found a mod that works called "T5" but the quality isn't great. I was hoping for a mod that has the
    actual car brands and paint schemes of 2015-2016
    Any recommendations?
    Thank You.

Registered
    Jul 2013
    If the "T5" is the Payware mod from URD, it should be the best one available for rFactor 1.

Apr 2017
    Yes, it is the payware mod from URD. I like the mod a lot, but I was just hoping to find a newer skin pack to update it.
    No big deal. Thank You for your help!