Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 1430 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: rFactor 2 WIP Reflections Cockpit Screenshot

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeosPantera View Post
    I don't sarcast by those rules fool.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #62
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeANeto View Post
    For me it looks good enough... Please, release.

Edit:->I've just seen a misplaced radio antenna on the front of the vehicle. It looks like it was cut and paste afterwards. I’d honestly prefer to see the real look of the simulator rather than a PS polished version in order to avoid future disappointments. Forgive-me if I’m being silly to post it. Keep the hard work, I’m sure the final product will be great.
    You are mistaken. Can you try pointing out what you think is wrong rather than accusing people of manipulating screenshots (which isn't true)?

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @bsimracing Modding Group: [RMT] 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Please people , lets not wreck this forum with the usual trashing and complaining .. Everything is WIP. Work In Progress for those who just dont understand it. A WIP means allot of the stuff might even be experimental.
    It is beyond me why people start posting about tires, and antennas when all the shots are here fore , is to show us some progress on the reflection work.
    Creating a decent mod is already a work of hard labour... just imagine what building a scratch game engine might be. Its hard enough without having to deal with useless comments or remarks. Lets focus on the constructive side of things.

"It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
    Benjamin Franklin
    WiX - Visit bsimracing.com
    Racers Modding Team [RMT] --- Download the RMT Megane Trophy V6 Mod

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race Modding Group: SimRacingPL 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    WiX, it's been told many times and they will be doing the same, no matter what. People who knows what WIP means, appreciate your updates

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by LesiU View Post
    WiX, it's been told many times and they will be doing the same, no matter what. People who knows what WIP means, appreciate your updates
    +1

Newer Member
    Oct 2010
    I guess that's why iRacing just doesn't do it much... It's always a few idiots that spoil it for the rest...

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Oct 2010
    Ok back to the thread. Tim is there any more pic you can put up it's been a bit since the last one's
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman! homer simpson

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    that is two seperate elements, a small bump just in front of the deflector and an aerial nearer the front of the car, similar to the screenshot below.

Registered
    Oct 2010
    ahah

Registered
    Oct 2010
    yeah, that's pretty obvious. fail jorge is fail

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Because sometimes things are exactly what they seem, lol.

12.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #72

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

Quote Originally Posted by Squidwert View Post
    Ok back to the thread. Tim is there any more pic you can put up it's been a bit since the last one's
    I'll ask what is being worked on and see if they have anything to show. Been fairly out of it this week (sick)!

13.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #73
    Scott Juliano's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Not Validated PC Specification 

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wheatley View Post
    I'll ask what is being worked on and see if they have anything to show. Been fairly out of it this week (sick)!
    I'm currently working on new terrain reaction FX--tire smoke, water rooster tail, gravel, dirt, etc. Once I have these where I want them for a good first pass maybe I'll grab a shot or two...

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Juliano View Post
    I'm currently working on new terrain reaction FX--tire smoke, water rooster tail, gravel, dirt, etc. Once I have these where I want them for a good first pass maybe I'll grab a shot or two...

for those of us who know nothing of the Avian Variety can you explain what that means please?

15.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #75
    Scott Juliano's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Not Validated PC Specification 

Quote Originally Posted by MarcG View Post
    for those of us who know nothing of the Avian Variety can you explain what that means please?
    The water spray that's kicked up by a car--a rooster tail

Registered
    Oct 2010
    The water spray that's kicked up by a car--a rooster tail
    aahh ok, must be an American thing as I swear in the UK we just call it Water Spray haha cheers mate

Knowledgeable member
    Keep them coming Scott. Much appreciated.
    "rFactor - Simulation for the Soul!"

18.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #78

Perfect.

I'm British and understood what a rooster tail is, by the way.

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Can you guys, the developers, even fathom how excited we are about RF2?

Really, do you guys understand?

The only feeling that compares to this for me is the releases of Gran Turismo 2 and Metal Gear Solid 2. And I was ten years younger and way more excitable back then.
    We really appreciate the work you guys put into this niche market.

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09oRyelfTS0

Tim cheer me up, i worked all week. Put on some fresh screens, just to remind me it's not that far away...

PS : even some nasty wip i wont moan...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast