I started working with Croft Circuit few months ago, it's classic old school circuit.
Rf2 arrived so I can start to move my models and textures from 3ds max to gmotor enviroment.
Circuit is almost finished, but everything is still in 3ds max.
It's time to export some stuff....
Link to our website - Simracing.pl
Croft v0.91 - release notes:
- trees are temporary 2d bilboards, fully 3d trees are planned for v1.0 (performance reason)
- HDR profile is from ISI's track, new profile is planned for v1.0
- dirt layout is planned for v1.0
- animations are planned for v1.0
- temporary night lighting, upgrage is planned for v1.0
- 1% textures are from ISI's tracks.
- up to 40 drivers on track (24 + 16 garages / 24 pits)
- AI is very far from perfect, upgrade is planned ASAP.
- temporary replay cameras, upgrade is planned for 1.0
- no trackside sounds, upgrade is planne for 1.0
- performance, models and textures improvements are planned for 1.0
Croft v1.0 is planned after GOLD version of rfactor 2.
On full/max details Croft has 20-60% better performance than ISI's track (depends on hardware) but if you still have a problem, try these settings:
track details "medium"
enviroment reflections "OFF"
HDR ON, AA 2x, AF 4x
other settings: ON/HIGH
These settings are good compromise between quality & performance.
Package contains track and three vmods.
Vmods need updated cars and tracks:
update v1.0 - 2013.04.10
I feel ok today, no worries
Ok, I will go straight to the point, not everything works as I expected, but I couldn't wait any longer.
Read release notes, and enjoy the track.
C&C are welcome!
Croft v1.0 (first post edited)
Virtual Circuits - Croft v1.0