Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 1008 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Crash when loading track

Jan 2012

Crash when loading track

I already purchased the rFactor 2 beta and registered it. I can run developer mode perfectly. If I try to play "normal" mode, I can select a car and track, but when I click race it loads about 3/4 of the way, then crashes. The error message appears with the options: "close program," and "check for a solution online." If I click more information, it says rFactor2.exe is at fault. I have tried multiple cars at multiple tracks. The same thing happens every time. I have installed the three rfmod files using the Mod Manager. I have moved the rFactor 2 folder to the C drive, back to program files, and uninstalled then reinstalled it. It is currently installed in Program Files. Thank you in advance.

Registered
    Oct 2010
    ok.

go to rf2, core folder, go to Installs folder, copy SOUND, LOCATIONS, VEHICLES and rFm,
    go to Your DOCUMENT and paste into the folder rf2 in each folder. My Documents\rFactor2\Installed

this workin for Me.. try

saludos.

Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by restepan View Post
    ok.

go to rf2, core folder, go to Installs folder, copy SOUND, LOCATIONS, VEHICLES and rFm,
    go to Your DOCUMENT and paste into the folder rf2 in each folder. My Documents\rFactor2\Installed

this workin for Me.. try

saludos.
    Thanks! Worked perfectly.