NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 1272 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum updated

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 Photo/Screenshot sharing profile LiveRacers Driver Page iGP Manager Link 

Forum updated

Can't be exact right now, sorry.

I need to update to the latest version.

Also, we had some downtime over the last weekend. The host has changed some caching and performance settings and hopes that this, along with the update I am doing, should stop that from happening. We're on a hosting package well above what we need, so hopefully it was just a bit of misconfiguration.

Please feel free to reply to this thread (after I have updated) to let me know if any of you still experience any slow or dead response from the forum.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 Photo/Screenshot sharing profile LiveRacers Driver Page iGP Manager Link 

Will definitely be tomorrow. Wasn't able to get to it today. Probably be done by the time Europe gets home from work.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3

I'll be doing the update in about 10mins, please finish your posts.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4

Forum has now been updated. Please let me know if you spot any issues arising from the update.