Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Mediafire
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 936 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why all the negativity towards Formula Renault 3.5?

PC Specification 

Registered
    Jun 2011
    Very, very loose even with maximum downforce, mainly at rear. And the tyre's sound doesn't help: it's too quiet.

I cannot believe a real FR be so hard to drive, the races wouldn't finish at all.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYLIFE View Post
    If you use correct punctuation your posts will become easier to read and make more sense. You make some valid points but I'm getting a headache trying to read it.
    I agree with Playlife :0

PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    I had a bit of a play with these things around Malaysia yesterday. Nothing wrong with the car. Try and pick a line in the first corner to avoid the bumps. I found a late apex and keep it tight on the ripple strip on exit to be around the mark.
    Wheel settings for a G25 were 900 degrees in the logitech profiler and 340 degrees in game.
    Here is my Malaysia full course set up. http://www.mediafire.com/?ntf0ycbii0a8a9c

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123