Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Mediafire
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 971 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Possible to upgrade purchase to life-time membership ???

Registered
    Dec 2011

Possible to upgrade purchase to life-time membership ???

Can i buy the 18 month pack of rfactor 2 now, and if i wish can i upgrade it to the life time version rather than buying licence for online play each year ??

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile Where I race rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Dec 2010
    good question...

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Scott Juliano's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Not Validated PC Specification 

Tim or Gjon will have to field this one--may want to give one of them a PM so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle....

Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Juliano View Post
    Tim or Gjon will have to field this one--may want to give one of them a PM so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle....
    That's what I did I bought the 18 months and I wanted the lifetime is there a way known yet to upgrade?

Thanks,

KMK

Registered
    Oct 2010
    I'd like to put my name down as another interested party.

I bought the 18 month contract as a water-test but, if the final product impresses me as much as I think it will, I will surely want to upgrade to a lifetime subscription without having to pay the full amount (again).

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

We'll just be wanting the difference paid, and then we can do it. But you do have 18mo to do this before you have to pay any difference.

PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    That's a great offer and I will most likely take it up somewhere in the next 12 months or less

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Second that. Maybe at the end of the beta just before release you could offer an window of opportunity where we can upgrade to lifetime...

Mar 2012
    Glad I finally found this thread. I almost clicked the refund to then purchase the lifetime
    I would be willing to pay the difference anytime, so if ISI wants my money sooner rather than later, feel free to setup the option