Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Mediafire
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 1039 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Advice on most (if not all) purchase type issues at this time...

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #41
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie74 View Post
    Solution to the message: Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded.

yesterday Contact (Waiting 24h): support@rfactor.net
    See first post, try reactivating if it doesn't work then await support.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #42
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

Quote Originally Posted by relentless View Post
    I've had a bit of a mission trying to complete the credit card payment for this, so far I've had to supply a copy of a scanned bank statement and drivers license, moneybookers declined the scan of the drivers license for some reason. So far its taken 3 days to get this far. I've requested them to cancel the payment as I'm going on holiday so will look to try again when I get back.

Can anyone at ISI confirm if the identification requirements for moneybookers be the same when retail is released? Compared to rfactor 1 the credit purchasing system seems very difficult, most online purchasing is satisfied with the card security code.
    Personally I would cancel the MB transaction and use Paypal. Even though it costs ISI a little more, you won't have to go through this...

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Hi Tim, I tried to order with Credit Card (Mastercard) yesterday, which failed, though I was given an order number (RF12024132). I notice many have had this issue and have successfully purchased via PayPal. I've tried this but I am told the e-mail address already in use. How do I clear this so that I can purchase via PayPal?

I've e-mailed support with my order number as I'm also looking for confirmatoin that I haven't been charged for the initial purchase attempt.

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wheatley View Post
    Yes we can do it, but would prefer to deal with other issues first as support has a backlog. You have 18mo to do it anyway. The way to do it is to pay us the difference and we do it manually. But wait a bit and we'll post about it.
    No problem Tim thanks.

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    See first post, try reactivating if it doesn't work then await support.
    I try reactivating and says "License not found.".

Thx, Tim.

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffert View Post
    Hi Tim, I tried to order with Credit Card (Mastercard) yesterday, which failed, though I was given an order number (RF12024132). I notice many have had this issue and have successfully purchased via PayPal. I've tried this but I am told the e-mail address already in use. How do I clear this so that I can purchase via PayPal?

I've e-mailed support with my order number as I'm also looking for confirmatoin that I haven't been charged for the initial purchase attempt.
    Hi Tim, managed to get this sorted. I've now purchased via PayPal. Would still be interested to know that my initial attempt hasn't resulted in any debit to my card.

Regards,
    Ian

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Nov 2011
    Personally I would cancel the MB transaction and use Paypal. Even though it costs ISI a little more, you won't have to go through this...
    Cheers will try the paypal method when I get back.

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Hi, I am unable to purchase the game. The purchase screen simply reads: "Starting secure connection with commerce servers." I've tried restarting the game, restarting my computer and left it running for a long time but there is no change. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    SV

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Have posted this elsewhere alittle while ago, but realize this may be the appropriate place: "Have people been hearing from Customer Service regarding the payment problems? It's been an entire working day (I emailed last night) and I've heard nothing which seems most unusual in the circumstances (granted iRacing is a bit extreme the other way - sometimes it seems they call you before you know you have a problem). Is Customer Service sending out acknowledgements that they have received people's emails? Starting to wonder if mine got through or there was a problem on my end is all."

Thanks for any info.

rFactor 2 Validated 

Registered
    Oct 2011
    Yes we can do it, but would prefer to deal with other issues first as support has a backlog. You have 18mo to do it anyway. The way to do it is to pay us the difference and we do it manually. But wait a bit and we'll post about it.
    quoted for truth.

i just want to make sure that we will, indeed, have the ability to upgrade to the lifetime membership later on @ $84.99 USD total

thanx
    Michael Schumacher -- 7 Times World Drivers' Champion

Newer Member
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by SLIM V3n0m View Post
    Hi, I am unable to purchase the game. The purchase screen simply reads: "Starting secure connection with commerce servers." I've tried restarting the game, restarting my computer and left it running for a long time but there is no change. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    SV
    Yes if you use wireless and deactivate your local area network wont worl so active your local area network an everything will work its a bug of luncher.

Registered
    Oct 2010
    You'll just have to activate on the other machines. The 5 limit is a soft limit (ie: you can contact us to get more). It's just to make it difficult for people who might try to install it and activate on a huge number.
    Can u redeem your activation? say for example i unistall it? some games allow you to get your activation back by uninstalling the game

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandreafc View Post
    Yes if you use wireless and deactivate your local area network wont worl so active your local area network an everything will work its a bug of luncher.
    Sorry, but this solution is unclear. I do have wireless enabled, so I don't see what the issues is. Can someone please clarify this?

Thanks,
    SV

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Another day gone, another day without hearing from customer service. Is there an update for those of us who are still not activated?

Registered
    Nov 2011
    has the transaction gone thru with your bank zen?

Registered
    Nov 2011
    one bug i found during purchase is, if your e-mail address has numbers or characters, the activation doesnt arrive.

i made a new e-mail address with just letters and tried again with success using the paypal credit card option.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @Valbuena72 Where I race rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    request a refund but I would like to clarify
    I love ISI, if I request a refund is not the game I like it.
    Actually, I expected better but not better optimizationfor my configuration.
    As a young 19 years, I can not buy anything without playing rfactor Beta 2 (I have tried everything to configure the ATI CCC)
    I exceed not the 30FPS. I would buy the game for sure but in a more advanced stage,
    This beta is a revolution in the world of "SIMRACING"

configuration:
    Sapphire HD6850
    AMD Phenom II X3 445
    4GB DDR3 RAM

A small question: I request a refund if I count 2-3 days ie Tuesday or Wednesday.
    The money will turn into my PayPal account?

PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    What about commerce server not working ??

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Have sorted out my issues. Third try through Paypal initially and then credit card direct (as opposed to Paypal all the way). Yahoo. Loving the Beta!!.....

Newer Member
    May 2011
    G Day Tim,

I was looking to purchase another copy however was looking to provide to someone else so they can run a few bug tests as well as get an idea on setting up for our league this year.

Is there a way I can make the purchase however have it available and sent to another person?

Cheers
    Gavin - Founder & Webmaster
    Austeam Racing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast