Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Tracks
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 950 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Advice on most (if not all) purchase type issues at this time...

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    allmost 20 hours here to!

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    In my opinion we are going to have to wait quite a lot of time , the fact that they don't specify the average waiting time is a little frightening... but ok i wait , no other choice

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

We tried quite a bit to tell people to calm down about it, that we were in no rush for people to get in, that it was a beta, that it might not work the way you want, when you want, etc. We've also given an extra 6mo to any of you who are involved in this process using the standard version, so right now you're still 5 months and 29 days ahead.

We're also trying to get people to contact support, but unfortunately the system is backlogged and we occasionally have massive numbers of requests for the same person to get through (please only enter a few requests at most, not a hundred), slowing the whole thing down.

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    I understand that its still beta and i don't mind if the game itself is full of glitches. but as of now I don't even know if the amount would be deducted from my bank account or if the transaction has been canceled.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

Quote Originally Posted by Amer View Post
    I understand that its still beta and i don't mind if the game itself is full of glitches. but as of now I don't even know if the amount would be deducted from my bank account or if the transaction has been canceled.
    Yeah, understood. All I can say is to contact support with your RF number (if you got one).

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wheatley View Post
    Yeah, understood. All I can say is to contact support with your RF number (if you got one).
    Yes i already emailed contact support couple of hours ago with RF number. just patiently waiting for reply now.

Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Amer View Post
    I have the same fear that its going to take it our multiple times. Hope not im not made of money. Hope i get a response soon

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    "...that it was a beta, that it might not work the way you want, when you want, et..."

yes you're right but I didn't expect that the system of payment was also in beta version lol

PC Specification 

Registered
    Nov 2011
    I just send my email with rf number. Now i need just waiting and hope that soon my payment will be fixed . I have trust in ISI, despite technical problem. So I'm sure that everything will be ok

I wanted to wait before buy the game..no way lol! I want to replace rf1

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race Modding Group: F1RUK 

were do i find rf number i had no emails from support or when i payed ect?

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    My problem was solved !! I pay with my credit card with paypal and it's working .
    So the message "payment is pending ..."is misleading cause it suggests payment pending but as advised initially my card transactions were declined .

So i wait for nothing ....................

Dec 2011
    After paying by credit card (off 24h)

this message :Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded.

??

Newer Member
    Nov 2011
    I bought a License and activate it with sucess in my computer at my company, now i'm trying to activate at my house but tab Simulate don't show nothing just only a message that trying to obatin commerce servers.. what can i do?

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Upgrading to life time

OK so now I'm rethinking things and maybe I should have bought the lifetime. Is there a way to if I decide to do it?

Dave VG

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Solution to the message: Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded.

yesterday Contact (Waiting 24h): support@rfactor.net

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Nov 2011
    I've had a bit of a mission trying to complete the credit card payment for this, so far I've had to supply a copy of a scanned bank statement and drivers license, moneybookers declined the scan of the drivers license for some reason. So far its taken 3 days to get this far. I've requested them to cancel the payment as I'm going on holiday so will look to try again when I get back.

Can anyone at ISI confirm if the identification requirements for moneybookers be the same when retail is released? Compared to rfactor 1 the credit purchasing system seems very difficult, most online purchasing is satisfied with the card security code.

17.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37

Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    were do i find rf number i had no emails from support or when i payed ect?
    If you didn't get one, just contact them saying you didn't. Make sure you give them as much info as you can, such as the email address and name you used during attempted purchase.

18.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38

Quote Originally Posted by Nepka View Post
    My problem was solved !! I pay with my credit card with paypal and it's working .
    So the message "payment is pending ..."is misleading cause it suggests payment pending but as advised initially my card transactions were declined .

So i wait for nothing ....................
    See first post in the thread if you haven't already.

19.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick47 View Post
    After paying by credit card (off 24h)

this message :Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded.

??
    See first post in the thread, look for 'pending'

20.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #40

Quote Originally Posted by Davevg View Post
    Upgrading to life time

OK so now I'm rethinking things and maybe I should have bought the lifetime. Is there a way to if I decide to do it?

Dave VG
    Yes we can do it, but would prefer to deal with other issues first as support has a backlog. You have 18mo to do it anyway. The way to do it is to pay us the difference and we do it manually. But wait a bit and we'll post about it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast