Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Tracks
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 1060 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be download

Jan 2012

'Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be download

Had this for about an hour now and have the receipt from paypal, any idea when I can expect to be able to play?

Oct 2010
    I've had the same for about 18 hours now and no change

PC Specification 

Registered
    Nov 2011
    same problem here! May be the payment server is down or too much payment together. Like Räikkönen say: Wait and See

rFactor 2 Validated 

Newer Member
    Dec 2011
    same problem

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Same here :-(

Oct 2010
    I also have this problem
    I'm guessing there's a long list of people with the same problem waiting to be sorted though?
    Off to bed now, hopefully it'll be all smiles in the morning ;D?

Jan 2012
    Hi Guys!

I was wondering to know how I could buy a license for someone else and the procedures to do it, if I'm posting on the wrong thread please show me where I can post my doubt.

Thanks!

Fernando

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Hi folks.

i have got the Credit card declined message here. upon trying again i was told i can not use the card for 24 hours. i also have the "Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded" message.

other observations i have are the the payment option for "country" is now missing the United Kingdom option.

so im rather confused. Have i payed ? what next ? a.fisher3@btinternet.com

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    same here......just wish I knew if payment went thru. Have an invoice # but thats all. Possible one could put in worng card number or maybe its correct and really just pending. Would be nice to know at least.

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Salut a tous, gros problème rencontrer depuis 1H . J'obtiens ce message d'erreur a l'ouverture :

Unfortunately, Keller Jean-Pascal, your payment has failed

Quand je vais dans réactiver, il me dit qu'il est bien actif avec l'email ...... Le paiement à été prélever sur mon compte ....J'ai pue jouer hier soir et cette après midi jusqu'à maintenant et plus maintenant ( sauf hors ligne )

Et quand je veux me login pour jouer en ligne , j'obtiens ceci : Login attempt resulted in unknown server response. Login attempt was not successful.

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    ok ive worked it out.

payment directly to ISI with cards seem borked.

Payment with card via paypal works good. All working here ! \o/.

the message appearing stating pending by isi is misleading. it suggests payment pending but as advised initially my card transactions were declined. so i believe it only indicates attempted payment.

funny because in 2005 when i initially bought rfactor i had the same expereince.
    Last edited by Pixelchaser; 01-11-12 at 03:59 PM. Reason: new

Dec 2011
    rF2 by Master Card.

Message :Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded.

Solution?

Jan 2012
    Same problem here, starting to get a little impatient.

Jan 2012
    Any chance of a reply from a mod? They moved it to this forum atleast.

PC Specification 

Dec 2011
    look in your email account on the isi web site. My key was sitting there.

Jan 2012
    Same issue here.

Think mine is because I have a single letter as my first name on my card it can't handle that. If I put in any more it doesn't match what's on the credit card database e.g. J Smith is what it should say but it doesn't accept that as it has to be 2 letters long. So if I put John Smith it accepts that but my credit card company declines it.

PC Specification Where I race 

Registered
    Apr 2011
    me too.

oh well

waiting here....

Jan 2012
    Oh well, card back in wallet and off to play something else for a few weeks. I'll wait till they open up the purchasing options (other credit card companies or Amazon)

19.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

Added instructions for pending payments.
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/1980

Jan 2012
    Unfortunately the instructions don't address the issue of moneybooker (I think that's their name) not accepting a first name of less than two letters on a credit card as mine has just my initial (see my earlier post for more details). I've never had this problem in 10 years of purchasing online and it's just crazy. I now can't use this method of payment and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Is there any chance of either getting them to fix this or adding another provider for this service?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast