Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!
Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: rfactor 2 beta video's

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kludger View Post
    Spa Rain full realism, lots of exhaust backfires when using auto blip off and heel-toe, you can hear my first shift with no backfire where I didn't blip, versus all the other shifts where I did proper heel-toe blip.

Very immersive experience IMHO really excited about how great rF2 is for historic racing, especially once other historic tracks get released ('67 nordschleife, rouen, imola etc)
    May i ask how you set this up for the backfires? I have auto clutch, manual shift, auto lift 1 auto blip 0, and only get a small bit of backfire on downshift. Your setup seems to get more backfiring.

PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    IPM is already working.

don't hear difference from typical F1 rfactor 1

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sg333 View Post
    May i ask how you set this up for the backfires? I have auto clutch, manual shift, auto lift 1 auto blip 0, and only get a small bit of backfire on downshift. Your setup seems to get more backfiring.
    I use a Fanatec GT2 with H-Shifter and G27 pedals and heel-toe (right foot braking), the only thing I had to do was go in the PLR file and disable the "AutoBlip", here are the shift lines from my PLR file:

Code:
    Auto Clutch="0"
    Auto Lift="0" // Whether to automatically lift with manual shifting but auto-clutch (non-semiautomatic trans only)
    Auto Blip="0" // Whether to automatically blip with manual shifting but auto-clutch (non-semiautomatic trans only)
    Shift Mode="0"
    Repeat Shifts="0" // 0 = no repeat shift detection, 1 = detect and eliminate accidental repeat shifts within 100ms, 2 = 150ms, 3 =200ms, 4 = 250ms, 5 = prevent shifting again before previous shift is completed
    Manual Shift Override Time="0.60000" // How long after a manual shift until auto shifting resumes (if auto-shifting is enabled)
    Auto Shift Override Time="0.55000" // How long after an automatic shift before user is allowed to manually shift
    Hold Clutch On Start="0" // For auto-shifting only: whether to hold clutch for standing start (to allow revving without moving)
    You might give that a try and see what you get with the F1 car.

Registered
    Nov 2010
    Thanks I'll check those against mine

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    My first try with the f1 classics

PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Spa, 7am, 75% chance of rain, overcast. Starting on a semi-dry track. Said it before and ill say it again - easily some of the best moments ive had in any racing sim. The dynamic track conditions are amazing.

PC Specification 

Registered
    May 2011
    great video, I will be glad when ISI sort out better HDR though? I have mine turned off to stop those crazy pure white mountains in the background other than that the track condition and weather changes are awesome

Simon

PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Yea i see theres an option for hdr profiles so i imagine they will plus it wouldnt be too hard to create your own ones. In the end its just settings, and most of the problem with it now is the mountain in the background being white because of the fog/rain... and its causing a bit more of a fps hit than i would have think it should.

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaq View Post
    Spa, 7am, 75% chance of rain, overcast. Starting on a semi-dry track. Said it before and ill say it again - easily some of the best moments ive had in any racing sim. The dynamic track conditions are amazing.

What program do you guys use to save the video so you can post it to youtube.

Cheers

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race LiveRacers Driver Page 

Registered
    Dec 2010

Great video mate, huge moment at Burneville on lap 2! At work now and can't wait to get home to jump on at Spa with similar settings!

PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemart View Post
    What program do you guys use to save the video so you can post it to youtube.

Cheers
    I used windows movie maker, then save movie (not project) and did custom settings which was the HD + 60fps. That saved it as wmv then i just uploaded it to youtube - the file was massive tho..

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYLIFE View Post
    Great video mate, huge moment at Burneville on lap 2! At work now and can't wait to get home to jump on at Spa with similar settings!
    Yea the next lap was even better lol. i might do a fast lap and upload that. normally fast laps = lotsa crashes tho thats why i went easy to start with

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    I used windows movie maker, then save movie (not project) and did custom settings which was the HD + 60fps. That saved it as wmv then i just uploaded it to youtube - the file was massive tho..
    Okay thx im using xp movie maker and it dosnt seem to deal with vcr files?
    Last edited by aussiemart; 01-13-12 at 05:57 AM.

Newer Member
    Jan 2012

PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    here are mine:

along with my graphics settings in this post if you want: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...ll=1#post30969

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Hehe, I have yet another Megane video to add to this collection. My first of what I hope to be many videos of rFactor 2:

BMW Compact Cup Driver #24
    My Official Website

Registered
    Dec 2011

Jan 2012

Registered
    Jan 2012

Nov 2011
    One lap in Malaysia. HDR with enbseries, in game HDR turned off.

Jan 2012
    Just a lap around Monaco in the EVE F1, so much more time to be found