Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 1061 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No Motor Sounds

Newer Member
    Jan 2012

No Motor Sounds

Hey guys,

I encountered some problems with the beta : i can't hear any motor sound effects.

I can hear everything else (i think), including tyre sounds, gearbox sounds, collision sounds, but not my motor, neither the motor of opponents ;-)

I'm using a Realtek soundcard, which is included on my ASUS P5Q PRO motherboard.

I'll try reinstalling the game, mode, and directx, and keep you informed.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

I would just try uninstalling and reinstalling the mods.

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wheatley View Post
    I would just try uninstalling and reinstalling the mods.
    I don't know if mods did it, but i reinstalled the whole thing (program + mods) and it did it.

I surely messed up something, you can close the thread, thanks for the fast answer ;-)

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

No worries. I've uninstalled components by accident before and it gave me graphical glitches I spent 3 days trying to fix with video card drivers before I reinstalled the mods.

PC Specification @StealthSCG Modding Group: MMG / MAK-Corp 

Newer Member
    Dec 2011
    Here's a bit of a curve ball for me
    I've installed it twice, installed the mods countless times, and not only does it only come up with just the all tracks/all cars option (even though all mods are installed)
    I have absolutely no engine sounds at all. I have everything else (apart from spotter, don't know) but this has been hassling me for the past couple of days
    Still have been playing it though nonetheless, the FFB and physics are epic.
    StealthSCG
    Specialized Computer Graphics

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Dec 2011
    Hello guys, I also from 2 days I have no sound in the sim, I could hear the noise the sound engine and the ambient other menu, then I try to set SRS Circle Sound, and the sounds are gone, so I set up stereo speakers, Windows settings, uninstalled and reinstalled rFactor and the mod, but I can not hear sounds. Instead, the sounds work in the developer! What can I do? Thank's.

Newer Member
    Jan 2012

Meu carro não tem som (motor)

Meu rfactor2 beta não tem som ,onde baixar sound pack?

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Meu rafctor2 beta não tem som.