NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 829 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Optimistic waiting thread

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnRacer View Post
    This is what I want to get my hands on.
    What I don't see anything lol

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race Modding Group: SimRacingPL 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    So quiet now on the forum... moving from thread to thread, will try to not make too much noise! Probably, everybody is now reading tutorials...so I'll be quiet then and continue the same.

rFactor 2 Not Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    A new thread to reign supreme with 50+ pages.......I like it

rFactor 2 Not Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnRacer View Post
    This is what I want to get my hands on.

I know most of it won't be in open beta though.
    Is that a Nissan GTR third from right front row? very nice!

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile Modding Group: Finns on track 

Registered
    Sep 2011
    I dont know new cars, but that one there in the back row is a god damn Ford Maverick
    rF2 Chase USA mod WIP progress: Finns on track
    || I speak serious subject, and you make the idiots. ||

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Oh now I see

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @zemaniac 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    goodnight guys... see ya tomorrow

let's cross fingers!

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyk1985 View Post
    Is that a Nissan GTR third from right front row? very nice!
    Yea I think it looks like Nissan GT-R GT1. I foremost want to get my hands on that Megan and Panoz GT1. I love the looks of them two

(I know I won't be seeing Panoz for a while but it's just out of that picture. Thankfuly Megan will be here )
    Last edited by kkacper; 01-09-12 at 07:56 PM.

Registered
    Dec 2011
    ISI's deletion of my previous post just confirms to me that the mystery car in those videos is indeed the BT20!

Registered
    Dec 2011
    dont shoot the messenger, shoot the fool that didn't originally set the three video's to private

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Been drooling at those renders since they first released them in June. The Maverick is an exciting car and I like the GT stuff (a fan of the GT-R especially), but above all I dearly hope they'll do the same thing they did with the Panoz in rF1: All the GT cars are also available in regular street trim with some upgrade options. Street cars > racing cars.

rFactor 2 Not Validated 

Registered
    Sep 2011
    Missed the posts your referring to *shrugs*....gone for a few hours and BANG..all the spicy stuff happens...LOL

Hey Lesiu...I dont think there is a need to be quite...but there are a few that need to be respectful

On that note.... I still blame Jessica if it doesnt come out soon

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Slothman View Post
    25-30 Degrees celsius makes for AWESOME golf...
    Problem is the Albany Golf Club is links and lies next to the ocean...so in January 30-40km winds are not uncommon.....
    I believe last week I killed a dog, knocked out a surfer, damaged a whale and scared a jogger....all from the one tee box.
    So as you can see...I think its a public safety issue that I am in doors playing rF2 at the time....LOL
    Hahah...the Albany near me is more like 25-30 degrees FARENHEIT this time of the year!

rFactor 2 Not Validated 

Registered
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by blakboks View Post
    Hahah...the Albany near me is more like 25-30 degrees FARENHEIT this time of the year!
    LOL...as much as I love my golf.....THAT BE CRAZY

Registered
    Dec 2011
    The Albany near me has a nice course and it is 21C. It's only 5 mins away and if I wasn't holed up in bed with chicken pox (at age 38!! Thanks kids). I might be there right now.

rFactor 2 Not Validated 

Registered
    Sep 2011
    Nice on the course...BOO on the CHicken Pox...

http://www.albanygolfclub.com.au/

Thats my home club... http://www.albanygolfclub.com.au/agc_251.htm that is the first time I get a mention in top scores since rejoining as a member after a 10 year break.

Great course that...

For those thinking...whats this got to do with rF2...simple really.

IF I talk about Golf, and plan on playing tomorrow, than rF2 has More of a chance of being released.....at least that is the theory

PC Specification 

$30 green fees is cheap!!

rFactor 2 Not Validated 

Registered
    Sep 2011
    For sure...and it is a BRILLIANT course...very very tricky..$1000 per year memership...but that gives you access for free whenever you want.

It is truly a BRILLIANT golf club with one of the best golf courses (not just me, always rated top 50 and top 5 links). The best part is because it is tricky, go to Perth...TEAR IT UP!!!

I think ifyou play with a member is even cheaper than that...take life $5 off or something...

Look me up if your ever in the area...I will take you for a round

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race Modding Group: SimRacingPL 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Slothman View Post
    Hey Lesiu...I dont think there is a need to be quite...but there are a few that need to be respectful
    Nah, I was just laughing... here in Poland 3h ago it was just after midnight so already deep night and when Tim have released first batch of tutorials, all of a sudden post-creation rate on this forum dropped from like dozens per minute to just a few per hour so I was feeling like i just jumped in from a crowded city centre straight to a library

PC Specification Where I race 

Newer Member
    Nov 2010
    @metalnwood you can look forward to being at home for a month.I was covered in those things from head to toe.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast