Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 1051 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dev platforms and rF2 licensing

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Knowledgeable member

Dev platforms and rF2 licensing

I've tried to search answer from these forums and couldn't find exact answer. Sorry if this covered some previous threads...

I need to setup two different dev platforms (two separate PC's), which are located two different physical locations.

Is it within EULA to have two different installation on two intependent PC's of rF2 with same account, unless they are not used in same time?

It's not a problem to purchase two licenses if necessary, but I just want to know if I need one or two licences.

Cheers!

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Oct 2010
    I think this thread has the answer

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...-many-installs

PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    All previous indications are that you can use the same account, i.e. one purchase, but you won't be able to use the 2 at the same time (concurrently) online. You can have as many as you like, but only one online at a time.

See thread http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...-many-installs

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Knowledgeable member
    Thanks guys.

Cheers!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

Yes just activate on the other machine and your user details will be downloaded.

PC Specification Facebook profile rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wheatley View Post
    Yes just activate on the other machine and your user details will be downloaded.
    Thankyou Tim for this information

I enjoy being able to watch my epic iRacing replays on my media centre pc upstairs in the comfort of my lounge room, judging by your answer I will now also be able to do this with my rFactor2 replays ..... awesomeness

PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wheatley View Post
    Hm, interesting. What 'user details' exactly will be downloaded (and therefor uploaded before)?

PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by DocJones View Post
    Hm, interesting. What 'user details' exactly will be downloaded (and therefor uploaded before)?
    Blood type, shopping habits, CC info, maiden names of your last 5 girlfriends, that thing you did at band camp...

I'm sure it's just your account info for activation purposes(email,pw,license key, ect..)

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

Yup.