Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
ISI - Advertise
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 989 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Known issues list?

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010

Known issues list?

I was wondering, when the Beta is finally released, will there be a known issues list posted somewhere? This might help so we don't have people telling you about something you/we already know is an issue. It might help streamline any bug identification, etc.

Perhaps a quick and dirty manual to address the abilities of rF2 would be a plus also.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Apr 2011
    I would imagine there would be something Beta-related that will go up on the Wiki after release.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @zemaniac 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    1st issue: beta not yet released

(just trolling )

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

Quote Originally Posted by zzbusch View Post
    I was wondering, when the Beta is finally released, will there be a known issues list posted somewhere? This might help so we don't have people telling you about something you/we already know is an issue. It might help streamline any bug identification, etc.

Perhaps a quick and dirty manual to address the abilities of rF2 would be a plus also.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work.
    Yes, there will be some issues in the beta which we have chosen not to fix yet due to them being replaced, etc, at some point, we'll have one somewhere.

PC Specification 

Then I'll assume a readme will come with it explaining known issues?