Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1159

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Do I need to keep this weekend free?

  1. #561
    Ivanjko's Avatar
     

    New Member
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyk1985 View Post
    That is good to know, the beautiful graphics nearly pulled me into buying it, R Factor is always at the top of my tree however
    okay but the graphic looks very "plastic"when you are driving,not real.
    I also thought wow such nice graphics but when youre driving it feels kind of plastic.
    And the ffb i will not start talking about this...only the sounds could be more awful

    10 euro...but maybe a future build will be better but dont think so

  2. #562
    zemaniac's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @zemaniac 

    Registered
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ferrara (Italy)
    tonight is boring... yesterday was more exciting

    even if the result is the same: waiting...

  3. #563
    Rui Santos's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zemaniac View Post
    tonight is boring... yesterday was more exciting

    even if the result is the same: waiting...
    +1

  4. #564
    CdnRacer's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Location
    Guess
    May as well take a day off and come back Monday morning.

  5. #565
    Maddmatt's Avatar
     

    Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by knightyc View Post
    yeah I tryed C.A.R.S the feeling was terrible why should I change the ffb on my wheel to stop the car fish tailing at around 40mph for no reason.... straight back to rfactor
    okay but the graphic looks very "plastic"when you are driving,not real.
    I also thought wow such nice graphics but when youre driving it feels kind of plastic.
    And the ffb i will not start talking about this...only the sounds could be more awful

    10 euro...but maybe a future build will be better but dont think so
    Really poor form to trash a game that's in early development like that. You guys complain as if you thought you were buying a retail game. Things are like that because they are not finished.
    Obviously you have no understanding of development.

    Sorry my first post here has to be negative. Just wanted to respond to those posts.

    Looking forward to the rF2 beta.

  6. #566
    GT_ONE's Avatar

     PC Specification Where I race 

    Registered
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Quebec
    What is the date of 20th ANNIVERSARY ?

  7. #567
    Boyd's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Durban, South Africa
    Quote Originally Posted by RRA-MArk View Post
    Maybe while we're waiting they can change the spelling of "licence" to match the spelling "license" above it on the same screen! See, the beta concept is paying off already!!
    Attachment 364
    Uhm .. no actually. One is the verb (to License), and the other is a noun (a Licence). Sorry if that sounds pedantic, but what's there is correct.

    (I'm trying to save us another build ... )

  8. #568
    blaknift's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Im getting paranoid because all I can think about is this release. Paying for the beta includes the Final releases correct? I will only pay once for rfactor2?
    "Is Brett Bodine Driving It?"

  9. #569
    Boyd's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Durban, South Africa
    Quote Originally Posted by blaknift View Post
    Im getting paranoid because all I can think about is this release. Paying for the beta includes the Final releases correct? I will only pay once for rfactor2?
    Correct! Sort of ...
    There is also the annual subscription fee payable once the 18 months of access expires, but you won't have to buy the rFactor 2 again upon gold release
    Last edited by Boyd; 01-07-12 at 11:31 PM.

  10. #570
    blaknift's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Haha good. Just making sure...And rasing my post count....Lol! Shhhhshhh! Dont tell!
    "Is Brett Bodine Driving It?"

  11. #571
    brabham67's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Location
    America Eff Yeah!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddmatt View Post
    Really poor form to trash a game that's in early development like that. You guys complain as if you thought you were buying a retail game. Things are like that because they are not finished.
    Obviously you have no understanding of development.

    Sorry my first post here has to be negative. Just wanted to respond to those posts.

    Looking forward to the rF2 beta.
    +1

    Also my first post...

  12. #572
    CdnRacer's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Location
    Guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd View Post
    Correct! Sort of ...
    There is also the annual subscription fee payable once the 18 months of access expires, but you won't have to buy the rFactor 2 again upon gold release

    There is talk of a lifetime membership fee so you won't have to pay per year. Nothing is set in stone at the moment though.

  13.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #573
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 Photo/Screenshot sharing profile LiveRacers Driver Page iGP Manager Link 

    Location
    USA (Central)
    The lifetime option is, and will be available, but Gjon wants another look at the price before we announce, it may be that you see that at the time we release it (it's a change we make on our end with no delay in the build).

  14. #574
    Sean_S36's Avatar

     PC Specification 

    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wheatley View Post
    The lifetime option is, and will be available, but Gjon wants another look at the price before we announce, it may be that you see that at the time we release it (it's a change we make on our end with no delay in the build).
    Release Beta or Final?

  15.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #575
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 Photo/Screenshot sharing profile LiveRacers Driver Page iGP Manager Link 

    Location
    USA (Central)
    Quote Originally Posted by RRA-MArk View Post
    Maybe while we're waiting they can change the spelling of "licence" to match the spelling "license" above it on the same screen! See, the beta concept is paying off already!!
    Attachment 364
    Or we can use it correctly, like we have. License and licence are two different words and also may be spelled differently depending on locale.

  16.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #576
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 Photo/Screenshot sharing profile LiveRacers Driver Page iGP Manager Link 

    Location
    USA (Central)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanjko View Post
    Yes i can understand it all weve got is race 07 and rfactor1 and that since 4-6years.

    Today i played c.a.r.s. And the feeling is bull****...no wonder that 400 users are online.
    If they arent already millionaires...they will be in afew days
    Really no need for the language (which I assume our forum censored rather than you) or those comments. It's going to be equally important for you to understand that we are releasing a beta, so please be more considerate when a dev is giving you an Alpha like they are.

  17.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #577
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 Photo/Screenshot sharing profile LiveRacers Driver Page iGP Manager Link 

    Location
    USA (Central)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_S36 View Post
    Release Beta or Final?
    In terms of pricing, there's no difference in those two things...

  18. #578
    Martin Keets's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @Martin_Keets 

    Registered
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Poole, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by zemaniac View Post
    tonight is boring... yesterday was more exciting

    even if the result is the same: waiting...
    Monday the madness will start again. I know I'll be trying to get away from work early... Just in case

  19. #579
    Valbuena72's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @Valbuena72 Where I race rF2 Rank Laptimes 

    Registered
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Le mans
    It's official that the beta comes out between Monday and Wednesday. Or just a rumor?

  20. #580
    Martin Keets's Avatar

     rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @Martin_Keets 

    Registered
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Poole, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Valbuena72 View Post
    It's official that the beta comes out between Monday and Wednesday. Or just a rumor?
    No set date. Only it will be released when ready

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •