Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Tracks
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 431 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Moving flag station detection in AIW.

rFactor 2 Not Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @WHAT21A Modding Group: Whata-Designs 

Registered
    Jun 2013

Moving flag station detection in AIW.

I've still got my problems from my other thread even installed new drivers now but still get the same problems.

Now onto the reason for my post.

Some of the flag stations at Symmonds Plains are being directed to the wrong side of the track.

In this screenshot the yellow is where the flag station is and the waypoint its currently connected too. where as i want the waypoint to be the one in the red circle.

I spent ages looking through the aiw file to spot if its controlled in there and i couldn't find anything just wondering if i missed something or if anyone has any idea on how to change it.

PC Specification Facebook profile @tomasbeha Where I race 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Unless some new feature has been added in rf2 to define this the marshall will react to incidents in the sector of which he is closest to the track - automaticly.

rFactor 2 Not Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @WHAT21A Modding Group: Whata-Designs 

Registered
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by WiZPER View Post
    Unless some new feature has been added in rf2 to define this the marshall will react to incidents in the sector of which he is closest to the track - automaticly.
    Thats what that line is, they react to incidents where i've highlighted with the yellow circle which you can clearly see isn't the closest. For now i've fixed it by moving the marshals about 2 inches further forwards towards the guard rail.

Still want to know if there's a manual way to do it for future reference though and if not is there a plan to include a manual detection system.