Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
NRT Servers
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Prepping for the open beta

Newer Member
    Jan 2012
    We should count ourselves lucky that we're getting an open beta at all.

Lots of smoke at nothing to rfactor 2 Beta !!!

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Content got release via bittorent and direct download. I'm sure it's coming soon

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigsy View Post
    We should count ourselves lucky that we're getting an open beta at all.
    This.

I can't believe how angry some of you are getting. - Makes me wish there was a sim-racing community for adults only.

Where I race 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    sooo whats worse...people complaining or people complaining about people complaining?

PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    i thought it said in the review from autosport.. coming in the next couple of days.. quote you will be able to try for yourself in the next couple of days.. and has for the new year holidays... there over im back at work... we want our beta.....

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Ball View Post
    This.

I can't believe how angry some of you are getting. - Makes me wish there was a sim-racing community for adults only.
    There is. Simjunkies.org

Hmmm. Cant believe I just replied only to promote SJ... I should say something smart to cover it up.

GO ISI!!! GO...

I think it's not good if one holds out a piece of meat the simracer and then again it takes away. First it means before Christmas comes but no rfactor2beta thereafter. Now you will again see nothing of rfactor2beta. One would like to keep warm only the simracer but in reality is probably still not finished.

Customers should not be treated but the truth about what you can buy a product!

A support should be avoided between the holidays, therefore it should come out after the holidays but it is not!

I think it is probably all the more middle in 2012 and until then the customer is held out. let's wait, as always.

mfg

Jan 2012
    Downloading is done and seeding, waiting for rF2.

PC Specification Where I race 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter-BO View Post
    First it means before Christmas comes but no rfactor2beta thereafter.
    We were told 'by christmas' about 6 months before christmas, but we were also told (repeatedly) that it wouldn't be released until it was ready. So anyone thinking that was a promise... is wrong.

Now you will again see nothing of rfactor2beta. One would like to keep warm only the simracer but in reality is probably still not finished.

I think it is probably all the more middle in 2012 and until then the customer is held out.
    If it comes out before Jan 15 will you come in here and say you were wrong?

We know it's coming, and we know it has to be 'ready', even for the open beta. So it's been delayed a bit... more than we thought, more than they thought, but life goes on and rF2 is nearly here. Go for a walk or something, relax a bit...

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Criss View Post
    Downloading is done and seeding, waiting for rF2.
    Don't be in a hurry, we are at that state since last week lol

Tim what sup ?!

Push it !!! Gjon loll

PC Specification 

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazza View Post

We know it's coming, and we know it has to be 'ready', even for the open beta. So it's been delayed a bit... more than we thought, more than they thought, but life goes on and rF2 is nearly here. Go for a walk or something, relax a bit...
    This is the right attitude. It will come when it's done. keep cool guys......
    -wenn jäger zu gejagten werden-

olivier prenten

Already 43000+ visits of this thread! Niiiice!

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2010
    yea.. I think 500 hits are from me... refreshing the hell out of my browser

F5 all the way

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @@MaXyM_SRPL 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazza View Post
    We were told 'by christmas' about 6 months before christmas, but we were also told (repeatedly) that it wouldn't be released until it was ready. So anyone thinking that was a promise... is wrong.

But thinking this way you can be sure nothing. Even that rF2 will be released this year. How can you know that it is delayed "a bit"? Do you believe in this statement since others wasn't true or turned into "it wasn't a promise"?
    You can say "be cool" or "do not care about date" - I agree. But don't suggest me to take all statements as 'not promise'. Any one should take responsibility about what he is talking about or doing.

PC Specification @bramhengeveld 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhatree View Post
    I think Race Department spilled the beans on Twitter....
    Hmmm is it friday already? We can't wait to unveil what we will be giving away that day Starts with an "R" and ends with a "2". Oopsy!

Thats the pre-announcement for our Giveaway Friday m8 We do that every week (free rigs and games). It's certainly not the announcement of the game release as that is Tim's job of course
    Bram Hengeveld - www.racedepartment.com

PC Specification 

Registered
    Jan 2012
    Be cool fellow racers, better to remain upbeat knowing this gem is not too far away !

Oh and hi to all as this is my first post since joining earlier today.

Go Fast Race Clean

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JyrkiV View Post
    No need to speculate any more. I can officially announce the beta installer will be out on Thursday 12th of January.
    Really ?
    Faites un geste pour la terre : préservez la couche d'eau jaune !

rFactor 2 Not Validated 

Registered
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by feels3 View Post
    So why they write about release in early January?
    They could write release beta in late January, and there would be no problem.
    Plenty of days remaining to make it early January. Complaining before the majority of businesses in the US have even opened their offices in January doesn't seem very logical...

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by caterkiller View Post
    Really ?
    Yeahno really..