Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Tracks
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Prepping for the open beta

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @feels3 rF2 Rank Laptimes 

Registered
    Sep 2011
    And in four weeks they could fix even more bugs.

Just my opinion

PC Specification 

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by feels3 View Post
    And in four weeks they could fix even more bugs.

Just my opinion
    That's right...but waiting too long will be useless have beta phase, if ISI solved all problems So two weeks are good, the other bugs we could find in the open beta and help Isi to fix them. But is not my decision...so wait and see.

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Brycevr View Post
    This is not a DEMO it is a BETA version of a yet to be released game intended for those with experience in RF1 and other sims in order to refine and consolidate what is to be done for the final release version.

Almost everyone who tries the BETA is someone who would buy the release outright and as such don't want a demo but as much content as possible from which to develop and comment to improve the final version.
    If you need a demo try the RF1 demo and then decide if RF is for you. BETA version ARE NOT intended for newbies.
    Ok, I understand it. I know rFactor 2 is for me because I have played rFactor in it´s moment.
    But I think that, maybe not at the same time, but ISI will must to release a free version of the beta, because I haven´t got 40 € for play a beta version. Ok, ISI can release a Gold Beta Version in January for the people that buy the game and, in February (for exemple) release a free version. It´s only a suggestion, don´t kill me.

PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo Carlesimo View Post
    Sure, but if they release now the game will have more bugs than waiting two weeks. In two weeks they could fix some important bugs! My opinion.
    This IS NOT a release, it is a public beta for users to proffer feedback in order to refine the released product. If you have any doubts then wait for the Golden Master when it is released.
    It is not intended for public consumption but to be a live testbed for refinement, it won't be perfect and you shouldn't expect it to be.
    Quality is a direct experience independent of and prior to intellectual abstractions.
    R. Pirsig .

PC Specification 

Registered
    Nov 2011
    rFactor 1 had 1 h free trial and then you should buy the game for go on to playing it, i don't know if something similar will be make even for rfactor 2.

Demo will be free for sure, but Beta no 'cause is a pre-order and with your help you could have a great final release when it's bugs-free.

PC Specification 

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Brycevr View Post
    This IS NOT a release, it is a public beta for users to proffer feedback in order to refine the released product. If you have any doubts then wait for the Golden Master when it is released.
    It is not intended for public consumption but to be a live testbed for refinement, it won't be perfect and you shouldn't expect it to be.
    Yeah, you right. I mean Open Beta not release, but beta should works for allow us to give some feedback to Isi. That's what i think, if beta crash every second we couldn't help them. Sorry if my English is not good lol

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo Carlesimo View Post
    Yeah, you right. I mean Open Beta not release, but beta should works for allow us to give some feedback to Isi. That's what i think, if beta crash every second we couldn't help them. Sorry if my English is not good lol
    But it won't crash every second because it is tested for at least 3-4 months in private beta. Besides ISI said that they won't releasy open beta until major problems are solved.

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010

What happend to this ?

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #209
    Luc Van Camp's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @ISITrackTeam 

That particular car will come with another mod, eventually, when we're happy with the gameplay features that particular mod requires .

PC Specification 

Registered
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by thuGG View Post
    But it won't crash every second because it is tested for at least 3-4 months in private beta. Besides ISI said that they won't releasy open beta until major problems are solved.
    That was i said before, may be you don't understand me. But we said the same thing, i only wrong to say release instead of Open Beta. Well we hope that the major problem are solved soon, i ask money to my parents for buying the pre-order of rfactor 2

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shum94 View Post
    What happend to this ?
    It fell out of the ugly tree

Registered
    Oct 2010
    *prumm psssshhh*

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shum94 View Post
    I guess when they find a bug, they fix it themselves.
    lol I think you are being sarcastic?

Maybe you have not been part of a closed beta before. I have.

Most closed beta programs I've been involved with, the Devs release builds and the testers (who are not part of the Dev team) test the builds and report bugs.

It's the same way an open beta works.

It would also explain why the Devs can go on a little vacation during the holidays and testing still goes on. If you read the statements by the Devs, it seems obvious to me
    Ferraris weep a little when you downshift

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Jun 2011
    All prepped here, credit card's been waiting since this forum appeared.

Arm getting tired now so I'll put it back in my wallet

PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Rdy to pay, never been waiting so much to pay something, hoping next week.

PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by miltec View Post
    All prepped here, credit card's been waiting since this forum appeared.

Arm getting tired now so I'll put it back in my wallet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani Kankaanpää View Post
    Rdy to pay, never been waiting so much to pay something, hoping next week.

I built a new computer, new sim rig and seat none of which have been used yet. Waiting to do the shakedown with RF2.
    Quality is a direct experience independent of and prior to intellectual abstractions.
    R. Pirsig .

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    release it ISI! I can`t wait anymore!

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    haha same here got paid today so i just want to pay for game before i accidentally spend it all on beer tomoz lmao

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Please take your time ISI and would mind if it took another 12 weeks or so!!
    could resist it and spent my hard earnt cash i had saved for RF2 on fireworks today.
    we all should go on and wait for a final realease of RF2 and let ISI take the beta to a stage were beta testers getting the game for free.
    now i look back on it last december i cant belief i acc thougt i would be released :-)
    but i must admit the got me confused...........

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast