Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Mediafire
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Prepping for the open beta

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Heh, im downloaded all parts. Wait rf2.exe. ^_^
    >>> rFactor 2 - BEST RACE SIMULATOR!<<<

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Jun 2011
    Thanks guys!!

More than nothing

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile @COMUNIDADEPSA Where I race LiveRacers Driver Page rF2 Rank Laptimes iGP Manager Link 

Registered
    Nov 2011
    I have a question if anyone could answer me.
    As i downloaded all the files (and seeding - just cause Santa asked) i see that the mods have all the things packed in 1 file.
    As each one of us has a little of a mooder inside,can you tell me how people can make skins or whatever addon to the mod? Will you release any software to make that?
    Cheers.

PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2011
    You guys Rock ! ...

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Oct 2010
    Will we have ther rF2 Dedicated.exe too with the open beta ? That's very important for our league because we plan to run on FR3.5 asap.
    Faites un geste pour la terre : préservez la couche d'eau jaune !

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    Will you be providing regular download links? I don't like using Torrents

PC Specification 

Newer Member
    Oct 2010
    i got uploaded
    the last one is up at 4.30pm
    http://ul.to/folder/s8xecq

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #48
    Scott Juliano's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Not Validated PC Specification 

Tim must have been sleeping, so let me get to some of these questions real quick. Stand by...

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #49

Quote Originally Posted by thuGG View Post
    One more question, just to be sure.
    Will there be multiplayer in open beta?
    Yes, the open beta includes both single and multiplayer, as well as the "Developer" version of rF2 to begin testing new modder created content...

rFactor 2 Validated 

Registered
    Aug 2011
    Thanks for starting what we were expecting, now since the beta will not have GT content and i´m very intrested in those kind of racing genre i would like to ask if you could release as modding tool, a tire model sample for GT´s cars???

11.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #51

Quote Originally Posted by snoups58 View Post
    Hello,
    I introduce myself. Snoups58, French, and rFactor player.
    I look forward to test rFactor 2, but I must say that lately, I'm pretty frustrated.
    I do not question your work, far from it, but I think and if I may, there is an effort to make the level of your communication.

In the French community, more and more people do not even follow the news ISI, but why would you tell me?
    Simply because of communication. As you know, other simulations are being developed, and compared their communications works much better.

So I'm not an expert, I think it mas an area for improvement if you do not want to frustrate people too.

I hope my comment will assist you, and you will improve to the point that everyone is aware of your work.

For the files available, I can look more closely at what other mod and track files, thanks

Ps: just add that example to try to make less news in half shade or uninteresting limit for the community and focus on the big news, even if the time between two news is great! (this is just a personal opinion)
    I think most of the current frustration comes from the fact we weren't able to release the Open Beta when we had planned, and no amount of communication can overcome that. As far as updates, I believe we've tried to let you all know through various methods where we were and what we were currently doing, with varying degrees of success.

But, yes, we always try to look at what we've done, and how, and see how it can be improved, and we will do so in the matter of PR as well when things settle down a bit and we have a chance to reflect.

Thanks for the comments

12.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #52

Quote Originally Posted by Valter Cardoso View Post
    I have a question if anyone could answer me.
    As i downloaded all the files (and seeding - just cause Santa asked) i see that the mods have all the things packed in 1 file.
    As each one of us has a little of a mooder inside,can you tell me how people can make skins or whatever addon to the mod? Will you release any software to make that?
    Cheers.
    For skins, we will release PSD templates for the vehicles, and you'll be able to drop new skins into a sub-folder of your rF2 install and be able to select those for use both on and offline. I know we talked about this just the other day--I'm not sure if this is already implemented, or will be very soon.

You'll be able to do the same for user-created HDR profiles for each track--again, I'm not sure of the current status but I'll try to find out.

Later, as we start to get feedback from you all about what other things you need, we'll be expanding this idea to include those as well...

13.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #53

Quote Originally Posted by caterkiller View Post
    Will we have ther rF2 Dedicated.exe too with the open beta ? That's very important for our league because we plan to run on FR3.5 asap.
    Yes, the dedicated server will be included

14.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54

Quote Originally Posted by Revvin View Post
    Will you be providing regular download links? I don't like using Torrents
    Yes, I believe Tim has already mentioned that regular links will be provided "soon" -- not sure what his schedule is for doing that yet...

15.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #55

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Guerreiro View Post
    Thanks for starting what we were expecting, now since the beta will not have GT content and i´m very intrested in those kind of racing genre i would like to ask if you could release as modding tool, a tire model sample for GT´s cars???
    GT content is in the pipeline to be added -- stand by on that Modding tools are included in the beta release install...

rFactor 2 Validated 

Registered
    Aug 2011
    Thank you Scott, i see your replacing Tim this morning on Questions/answer to the comunity.... hard job mate!!! Thanks again

PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2010
    I close my torrent over christmas but i have uploaded all files that i get so far 4 files here for download so

isi get some more downloads link to share

Not as fast as with torrent but ok speed if not use torrent to download with .

ISI1044-v10-FormulaRenault35s.rfmod (280.91 MB) http://www.multiupload.com/ZTS9X9ZNKG

ISI1044-v10-v11-FormulaRenault35s.rfmod (525.85 MB) http://www.multiupload.com/U0V19TN6R2

ISI1045-v10-1960sWorldClassRacing.rfmod (716.63 MB) http://www.multiupload.com/M2RZHIIK7F

ISI1032-v10-RenaultMeganeTrophy.rfmod (822.31 MB) http://www.multiupload.com/K4LK1OSEC0

18.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #58

Yes, Tim is working on standard download links now. We just wanted to let you guys get a head start with the torrent method...

19.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #59

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Guerreiro View Post
    Thank you Scott, i see your replacing Tim this morning on Questions/answer to the comunity.... hard job mate!!! Thanks again
    Hehe--well, I have other things to be doing for rF2 today, so Tim better get here quick

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Juliano View Post
    Hehe--well, I have other things to be doing for rF2 today, so Tim better get here quick
    GOOD !! The ISI team are doing a great job can waint for the beta

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast