Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Tracks
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 538 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Re-encouraging track modeling

PC Specification rF2 Rank Laptimes Modding Group 

Registered
    Oct 2011
    BTB developing is back now. and there is a few new ways to merge tracks now with the Aid of 3dsimed 3.i also agree that most of the original BTB wasn't always up to scratch in the texture animations styles' personally I had a lot of problems merging tracks , can't really blame the modders for that, has btb was stop in mid process of development.but hopefully piddy will stay this time, and sort out his personal issues, and continue with BTB

Video by R soul was created on how to use 3dsimed and btb track merging. I won't put it here has I think that should be up to the original creator to added them also they may be too big in MegaBytes size. but if you need the Content please pm me.and I upload them to a private site.
    CPU-( A6-3650 with amd radeon hd graphics @3.20 ghz ) / MB-(Gigabyte GA-a75M-D2H)
    GPU(ATI HD 6950 ) / RAM-(DDR3 8gb )

PC Specification 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    I'm quite happy for you to link to the video. Since I made that, we have a new version of 3dSimed, and I started using Blender to do the merging. Between Blender and 3dSimed there's a bit of faffing around with materials, but it's worth trying.
    Track building wiki: http://simtrackipedia.wikidot.com/ - always open to new contributors.

rFactor 2 Not Validated 

Registered
    Feb 2013
    I can not see the video tutorial that climbed Alex

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678