For those that sent PMs on this issue over the past week, sorry about the lack of response, I had to take an emergency trip overseas where my internet connection was all but non existent.
We did make some basic changes to the purchase system and will want to do another round of tests, but need to wait until next week. I'll post them to see if anyone is able to help out.
If you need an urgent response to something, please send me another PM. If you are looking for a refund of what you have tested to date, send me a PM with the email address you used for the purchase (or Invoice #).
Thanks to everyone that has participated so far, it really has been a big help.