Question about pricing euro/dollar
At this moment we all know that rF2 will be availlable for 43,99 dollars.
My question is if ISI is just going to hold the conversion rate or are you gonna announce other European prices.
I would appreciate if someone can give me an answer.
Greetings from Belgium,
P.S. Keep doing the great job you're doing with rF2 and you already did with rF1 ;-)
Use http://www.forex.se/en/ too se what the price in other money then dollars
44.00 USD is sold for
The euro all depends on if the Greek government falls apart or not. I heard as of right now ISI won't accept it.
Last edited by CdnRacer; 11-05-11 at 02:21 AM.
It is good if you have € 200 on Paypal
Do not know for sure, but I believe it will not be conversed with exact rate. Taxes are different in US/EU and ISI will probably make prices so they get, in the end, same amount of money on a copy sold in US and in EU. But we'll have to wait and see.
And what force you to not pay in US via PayPal? PP will do it's own conversion to your preffered value and ISI will get what they want in $. Where's the problem, then?
Thank you very much for all your answers, but I think LesiU is correct when he says they just will get enough dollars for their euros. I mean, I hope so because at the moment 43,99 dollars is equal to +/- 30 euros so that would be a good buy And otherwise I will have to transfer some more money to my paypall account.
An easier means of currency conversion is google as long as you know the currency's three letter code. Simply search for, say, 1 GBP in USD or 43.99 USD in EUR
Thanks for this usefull tip
Originally Posted by Guineapiggy
Tim I know you're very busy now but can you maybe give a bit more information about this topic?
Thanks in advance
Tim has stated that he does not know this for himself (I believe it wasn't even decided?), and that he will share it with us as soon as he knows
Originally Posted by cetse