NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 900 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Question about pricing euro/dollar

Newer Member
    Feb 2011

Question about pricing euro/dollar

Hi,

At this moment we all know that rF2 will be availlable for 43,99 dollars.
    My question is if ISI is just going to hold the conversion rate or are you gonna announce other European prices.

I would appreciate if someone can give me an answer.

Greetings from Belgium,

Cedric

P.S. Keep doing the great job you're doing with rF2 and you already did with rF1 ;-)

PC Specification 

Registered
    Dec 2010
    Use http://www.forex.se/en/ too se what the price in other money then dollars
    44.00 USD is sold for
    305.51 SEK

PC Specification 

The euro all depends on if the Greek government falls apart or not. I heard as of right now ISI won't accept it.
    Last edited by CdnRacer; 11-05-11 at 02:21 AM.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Facebook profile Where I race 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    It is good if you have € 200 on Paypal

PC Specification 

Registered
    Mar 2011
    Do not know for sure, but I believe it will not be conversed with exact rate. Taxes are different in US/EU and ISI will probably make prices so they get, in the end, same amount of money on a copy sold in US and in EU. But we'll have to wait and see.

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification Where I race Modding Group: SimRacingPL 

Registered
    Oct 2010
    And what force you to not pay in US via PayPal? PP will do it's own conversion to your preffered value and ISI will get what they want in $. Where's the problem, then?

Newer Member
    Feb 2011
    Thank you very much for all your answers, but I think LesiU is correct when he says they just will get enough dollars for their euros. I mean, I hope so because at the moment 43,99 dollars is equal to +/- 30 euros so that would be a good buy And otherwise I will have to transfer some more money to my paypall account.

PC Specification 

Registered
    Apr 2011
    An easier means of currency conversion is google as long as you know the currency's three letter code. Simply search for, say, 1 GBP in USD or 43.99 USD in EUR

Newer Member
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Guineapiggy View Post
    An easier means of currency conversion is google as long as you know the currency's three letter code. Simply search for, say, 1 GBP in USD or 43.99 USD in EUR
    Thanks for this usefull tip

Tim I know you're very busy now but can you maybe give a bit more information about this topic?

Thanks in advance

Cedric

rFactor 2 Validated 

Registered
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cetse View Post
    Thanks for this usefull tip

Tim I know you're very busy now but can you maybe give a bit more information about this topic?

Thanks in advance

Cedric
    Tim has stated that he does not know this for himself (I believe it wasn't even decided?), and that he will share it with us as soon as he knows