Home
News
rFactor 2
rFactor 1
Forums
Contact
Company
Technology
Image Space Inc. YouTube rFactor 2 Twitter Image Space Inc. Google Plus rFactor 2 Facebook
Tracks
Try or Buy rFactor 2
$43.99/84.99 Windows Only PCDL
Download rFactor 2 Demo Now!

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 1001 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: rF2's FACT SHEET?

PC Specification Where I race 

Registered
    May 2011

Question rF2's FACT SHEET?

Is there any plans to have a FACT SHEET available for us league operators to read?, who are patiently waiting the launch day of rFactor 2. I have been quietly sitting back reading the many post about the game but the one I am waiting for is the complete car list, track list, etc. I have been pushing rF2 at IGN Auto Racing and we are planning a 3rd division in our league for rFactor2 Racing. The fact sheet would be great for us league founders to use and prepare our events in advance. I have a server reserved and ready for that day

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

This normally isn't something which we'd do until after the beta, or towards the end of it.

PC Specification Where I race 

Registered
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wheatley View Post
    This normally isn't something which we'd do until after the beta, or towards the end of it.
    If this is a open beta, would our leagues be able to test the game? If so, how?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Tim Wheatley's Avatar ISI Staff

rFactor 2 Validated PC Specification @timwheatley1979 YouTube Channel Twitch/Streaming Channel Photo/Screenshot sharing profile 

Quote Originally Posted by DougSpinster View Post
    If this is a open beta? Would our leagues be able to test the game? If so, how?
    Once it is available, just get in on it.