PDA

View Full Version : Little LUV for Tim

cbunsold
01-09-12, 04:17 PM
Gotta feel for Tim, It's going to be a long night for him deleting stupid threads and he gets to do all this again tomorrow!
Hang in there Tim, you're doing great!

Steve

buddhatree
01-09-12, 04:18 PM
+1

GTrFreak
01-09-12, 04:19 PM
+100

Tim Wheatley
01-09-12, 04:20 PM
It's all good fun. Unfortunately for him I don't have the time, so he just got banned instead. Might lift it a few hours after everyone else has been enjoying the beta, we'll see.

Jim Beam
01-09-12, 04:20 PM
Gotta feel for Tim, It's going to be a long night for him deleting stupid threads and he gets to do all this again tomorrow!
Hang in there Tim, you're doing great!

Steve

you mean like this one? :eek:

Rui Santos
01-09-12, 04:24 PM
It's all good fun. Unfortunately for him I don't have the time, so he just got banned instead. Might lift it a few hours after everyone else has been enjoying the beta, we'll see.

You mean we're gonna have it in next few hours??? Tim!! ;)

cbunsold
01-09-12, 04:25 PM
you mean like this one? :eek:

What do u mean? Didn't post as a knock! Tim has taken some s*** today and he deserves some props for being so professional!
I did see the post Tim gave the ban too! Good job!

Steve

sg333
01-09-12, 04:36 PM
We are all busy annoying Tim, eating into his RF2 playing time ;)

VV NO! thats not what he's saying. He is saying he will unban the guy a few hours AFTER the beta release.

jason lancett
01-09-12, 04:36 PM
the next few hours??? am i reading this post right??

cbunsold
01-09-12, 04:39 PM
No one said beta release quit reading more than what posts state! My guess is NO beta tonight!!!

Steve

jason lancett
01-09-12, 04:49 PM
all 6 posts in one thread.. your the man:cool:

mikeyk1985
01-09-12, 04:59 PM
The ISI staff as a whole are nothing but a class act, they are so rare in a world where things get rushed out just to meet sales targets. If anything we need alot more threads sending out a little love there way. ;)

TonyRickard
01-09-12, 05:02 PM
the next few hours??? am i reading this post right??Funny thing is that I read it as in a few hours rather than a few hours after. Could be a few hours after release next year for all we know :)

cbunsold
01-09-12, 05:05 PM
Doesn't suprise me you can't count! No ur the man!!!

Davevg
01-09-12, 05:05 PM
The ISI staff as a whole are nothing but a class act, they are so rare in a world where things get rushed out just to meet sales targets. If anything we need alot more threads sending out a little love there way. ;)

+2.

And thanks Tim and please pass that on to the whole crew there. Appreciate all you guys do. Even though it’s a beta I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

CdnRacer
01-09-12, 05:09 PM
Who got banned?!

Vistaro
01-10-12, 02:55 AM
Waiting with anticipation but also with lots of respect and appreciation for all the solid work you put into rFactor as always!

Lantern Rouge
01-10-12, 10:07 AM
In what other game (or any other software/program for that matter) do you see the developers interacting with the community like this? I say the ISI team is fantastic for doing that and feel for them with all of the complaining they deal with and respond to.

Thanks for listening guys ;)